Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) (2382 Views)

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / American School Headmaster Vs African American Family Vs Nigerian Culture / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by CampussNews: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Update from

The headmaster of Jachie Pramso Senior High School has caused outrage after allegedly flogging a student mercilessly, leaving her bruised, [url][/url] reports.

Mary Gabriel Amoako, 18, a WASSCE student was allegedly flogged last Thursday, September 2, 2021.

Photos shared online by [url][/url] show the welts on her back and shoulder due to the flogging.

Narrating the details, the girl’s grandfather, Mr. Ofosu, explained that the headmaster had seized the cardigan of one of the students because he was not wearing the school uniform beneath his sweater.

This left the student bare-chested so friends pleaded with Mary to release her cardigan to the boy until he was able to get a school uniform.

Upon seeing the boy with another cardigan, the headmaster reportedly got furious and asked whose cardigan he was wearing.

“As a result, he summoned all students present to further enquire about who helped the boy with the cardigan. Fearing they might be punished collectively, a boy pointed at Mary, following which the rest were freed,” the report stated to [url][/url].

The headteacher then asked Mary to hold on to a pillar and beat her back with a cane.

Mary, who is sitting for the ongoing West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), has gone viral since photos of her bruises were shared online.

She said she has not been herself since the brutal beating.

https:///school-headmaster-mercilessly-bruises-female-students-back-with-cane/

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by CampussNews: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is bad. Too bad. Irrespective of whatever she might have done, you do not beat someone's child like this.

4 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Kayberg: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
angry
The wickedness in man's heart.
How do you think anything will make that girl want to ever assist anyone there again?

This is how stone hearted people are made.

CampussNews:
This is bad. Too bad. Irrespective of whatever she might have done, you do not beat someone's child like this.

What she did was never wrong.
How can a so called Headmaster strip a child of clothes among his peers and expect them to watch him go on like that all day?
A simple, "Don't let me see you dressed like this without your school uniform in school tomorrow."

Whatever you do, always think of and remember tomorrow.

He is a disgrace for a headmaster. He should be dealt with severely.

5 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by luv2rolly(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
irrespective of her offense, this is way too bad!

1 Like

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Very painful
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's bad
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
I can bet he has never flogged his own child like this, Very heartless and wicked people covering up in the blanket of being "strict"
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is pure wickedness
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
You can't beat my child like this and go free oooo, will make sure we settle this case anyhow you want it.

2 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
that's training trust me.......the future is really wicked!

1 Like

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by FahBuLous: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sha na girl him best na... I go run enter that kind teacher if na me... Nonsense
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by lecturer50(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
From my reading on human sexuality, beating a girl on the back can lead to situation whereby,at puberty/adulthood, she would have sexual pleasure anytime someone beat her on her back.

This is because the breasts are close to the back, and continuous beatings on the back can cause the brain to associate the beating to pleasure that comes whenever breasts are being sucked

It can lead to the woman having pleasure in her breasts whenever someone hit her on the back

Infact,I read that the reason women like hitting men on the back is because it gives the women so sort of sexual pleasure

How much more if the only place she received caning as a child was on her back

Continuous beating on the buttocks does the same.

It mostly affect males than females because the males brains would associate the beating on the buttocks to pleasure in the penis that comes from sex/masturbation.

To the extent that a man can have sexual pleasure whenever you hit his buttocks

These things happen always, according to some books on human sexuality

As for that teacher who flogged that girl,I have this to say:

People are becoming more and more wicked.

If you want to know how horrible people are, just go outside and approach someone, pretending as if you are looking for a direction to somewhere.

He/she would most likely do the following:

1) Abuse you or treat you with so much disdain.

2) Look for a means of duping you,stealing from you,or doing you harm.

3) Show you a wrong direction, just for the joy of seeing you suffer.

You cannot even relate with someone well.

Everyone is just waiting for someone to walk into his or her trap,in order to show the horribleness/wickedness that he/she carries.

Everyone is lying in wait as a wild animal, waiting for who would mistakenly try to get close to him or her.

It is so horrible that the only thing one can hope of is a new world where love reigns.

2 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
This can never be my child's back. I swear to God!
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
You flog any of my kids or siblings like this...?

I pity you and your entire family.

I'll mete out justice myself.
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
I swear I go kee dat man
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by 3LACK: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
I wonder just how many strokes made that...

No be just Headmaster oga even if you are the president you dare not do that to my child whatsoever, not to talk bout such stupid reason...Arrant nonsense
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Just give that headmaster a dose of his very own medicine..

And please triple the cane.!
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Brainard22: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Headmaster in a secondary School?
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by BigYash: 3:47am On Sep 09, 2021
I no understand, the girl kill person?
Me follow reach where that kind teacher dey,I swear he go dey pick his teeth for ground.. Las las we go settle d maras for court.. I hate to see people maltreating children,cux I was once a victim..
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by Kriely(m): 4:36am On Sep 09, 2021
If na my ward, I go make sure she do this same thing to the stupid man.

The black man never got healed from the traumas of slavery.
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2021
daddytime:
You flog any of my kids or siblings like this...?

I pity you and your entire family.

I'll mete out justice myself.

Shatap... Stop beating empty and dry chest
Re: School Headmaster Mercilessly Bruises Female Student Back With Cane (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Flogging should be criminalized in schools. Such a inhumane treatment.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / Pilot Training In Nigeria / Bsc And B.tech: Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.