Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 (483 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please all Nairalanders, please come and help me thanks money121 ,he just refunded me with the money I said Adekusibe10 scammed me of.
I never believed someone could pay me back the money,mine was just to come and announce the scammer on Nairaland so people won't fall for him anymore ,not knowing I would meet my helper money121
OMG, I'm crying, God bless you in a quadrillion folds. Amen!
All the good things in your life will never turn sorrow in Jesus name Amen!
You will never experience sorrow in Jesus name Amen!
None of you and your family will die untimely in Jesus name Amen!
You will never lack good things in Jesus name Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by money121(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:
Please all Nairalanders, please come and help me thanks money121 ,he just refunded me with the money cry cry embarassed
I never believed someone could pay me back the money,mine was just to come and announce the scammer on Nairaland so people won't fall for him anymore cry ,not knowing I would meet my helper money121
You will never experience sorrow in Jesus name cry Amen!
None of you and your family will die untimely in Jesus name cry Amen!
Amin madam
OluwaNishola
Shame on all Scammer on this Forum tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Abaribee: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:
Please all Nairalanders, please come and help me thanks money121 ,he just refunded me with the money cry cry embarassed
I never believed someone could pay me back the money,mine was just to come and announce the scammer on Nairaland so people won't fall for him anymore cry ,not knowing I would meet my helper money121
You will never experience sorrow in Jesus name cry Amen!
None of you and your family will die untimely in Jesus name cry Amen!
I have been seeing his good works on Nairaland, God bless him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abaribee:
I have been seeing his good works on Nairaland, God bless him

Amen in Jesus name!
He,money121 is amazing,oh my God cry

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Skillsnigeria: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's good

2 Likes

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by samuel051: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
I was scammed too
Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by money121(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
samuel051:
I was scammed too
Ehyaa sorry brother
Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by samuel051: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

Ehyaa sorry brother
nothing 4 ur boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Adaanna(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:
Please all Nairalanders, please come and help me thanks money121 ,he just refunded me with the money I said Adekusibe10 scammed me of.
I never believed someone could pay me back the money,mine was just to come and announce the scammer on Nairaland so people won't fall for him anymore ,not knowing I would meet my helper money121
You will never lack good things in Jesus name Amen.

Indeed money121 is a very good man and I can attest to it. He has blessed me once by patronizing my business and he also have a thread where he is helping people every week on this forum.

He's kind gesture is second to none and a very humble soul.
God bless every step he takes in life and grant him every of his heart desires IJN Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Number1benue: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shay be your own nah scam them scam you....our own nah hungry day belle cry cry
Re: Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Adaanna:
Cee0nne:
You will never lack good things in Jesus name Amen.

Indeed money121 is a very good man and I can attest to it. He has blessed me once by patronizing my business and he also have a thread where he is helping people every week on this forum.

He's kind gesture is second to none and a very humble soul.
God bless every step he takes in life and grant him every of his heart desires IJN Amen.

Awwwwwnnn
Amen! in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

What Will $5,000 Do For You? / Enaira Wallet Funding. / Premium Quality Children Thrift Wears Hub 0 Month To 15 Years Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.