Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 (2128 Views)

Bbnaija: See The Current Top 10 Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye Edition / Eye See Davido Bank Broke If He Does'nt Reconcile Wif Chioma. / #bbnaija2019: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Housemate In This Edition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 by MsDoris(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
BBNaija: Liquorose Takes The Lead, Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye Edition (See Top Ten)
With the show slowly drawing to an end, some housemates are already big time millionaires in the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

Housemates like Liquorose, Michael and Saskay Yousef and Emmanuel are already topping the chart as the richest in Biggies house with Liquorose taking the lead.

No doubt, the Lion queen, Liquorose, has been very competitive and has almost been winning the daily challenges.

Her last 1.5 million naira Orijin reward pushed her to the top of the list with N6.05m, followed by evicted housemate, Michael with N4.75m and Saskay coming in third with N4.5m.

We have compiled a list of the current top richest shine ya eye housemates in Biggie's house as at the morning of Wednesday, 2021.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-liquorose-takes-lead-becomes.html

Re: Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okay!
What's up with Tega and her crazy husband, where's the trend on that, I want to know about that,. Pls post the trend let me c.
Re: Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
See cloud of glory from God
How I wish I can get a business partner and my role is to advertise ur business? I will make u rich and myself as well
Re: Bbnaija: Liquorose Becomes The Richest Housemate In Shine Ya Eye, See Top 10 by puppie017: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Calculate my net worth too

(1) (Reply)

New Website For Naija Gist! / What Do You Think Of Psquare's Glo Advert / Photos from Tuface Idibia's wedding after party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.