Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. (1334 Views)

Nigerians Are Brainwashed According To South Africans / Sultan Of Sokoto - How Fulani Brainwashed Hausa People. / Fulani People Brainwashed To Think All Of Nigeria Belongs To Them—Prof Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Mangekyo: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
There's this trash I read on nairaland almost all the time about people saying they'd rather have USA as world power than Russia.
The other day, someone said Vladimir Putin is a dictator. I asked him how? He snubbed my question and till today, he hasn't answered it.

Most of these guys who d**k ride the west as if they're paid to do,have all been brainwashed as a result of watching CNN, BBC, the sun who ditch out nothing but propaganda against Russia.

I was like this while growing up, I always thought the Russians were what these so called saints from West described them and Putin to be untill I decided to make research and watch some videos about Russia and Putin and also watched some vids on YouTube.

I suggest that guy who called Putin a dictator (if seeing this) should go make research for himself and also watch some vids on YouTube about Putin and see if what he thinks about him doesn't change.

I stand here today to say that Putin is the greatest president I've seen in yet! I can say this with full confidence and boldness.
I've never seen any president who loves his country like he does, and that is why 80% of all Russian citizens love him. I've never seen a president who would visit the average citizen in their homes unannounced. Till this day, I've never seen it.

The one that touched my heart mostly was when he visited this very young lad and his grandma in their home while wearing some random clothes. He got there and had a long and descent conversation with this boy as taking to a man of his caliber. I doubt if the boy even knew he is the president of Russia although he called him Putin. Anyway, back to the Convo, Putin asked the young what he wanted to be in the future of which he answered. After that, Putin realized the boy was chewing gums and then told him to minimize the rate at which he consumes them for his own health. When it was time for him to take his leave, he told his guardian to take him for holidays (I'm even sure he gave them money too). I actually thought the boy was lucky as with every Russian citizen out there. perhaps I'm a bit unlucky I am not since Russia is a country I admire from afar.

Again, putin engaged a school teacher in a conversation. Putin asked him how much his salary was. The guy at first was very nervous and couldnt answer the question which resulted to the people in the environment laughing at him.
Putin asked him again and then he finally manned up and told him the price (appx 120k in naira). Putin replied him by saying the salary was below average for a teacher and that he's gonna order for his salary to be increased.

If I begin to narrate all of em today, I doubt if this wouldn't turn into a very long epistle. So kindly go on YouTube and make research for yourselves because some of you are already deep under the illusions placed upon you by the so called saints from the west.

In my lifetime, never have I seen any president that is actually for his people and country men.
Putin can speak English and German fluently.
But when asked questions "In English", he NEVER replies in English despite knowing how to speak English, except in some really rare situation, of course.
And do you know why he does this? It is because he doesn't want the Russian language to look inferior to English or any other language out there.

While presidents from other countries e.g France doesn't speak French when asked a question in English. Somehow they do believe English is more superior than theirs. Embarrassing!

Meanwhile, back to what I was saying about the propaganda against Russia, yall should try to make research for yourselves.
The westerners always were being racist d**kheads towards the Russian, they always treated them like shit and even underestimated them. Some never even thought Russia would get to where they are today because they regarded them as lower beings. I must say that my love for Russia grew even more after I realized they got to where they are today despite the hate, bully, racism and criticism they always got from these saints (USA, Britain, Germany and other western countries.)

For those of you saying the Russians and putin are always boastful for sounding clear their warnings to USA and other western powers, you should know that putin was never like this when trump president, heck even China were never like this.
Putin and trump had mutual respect for each other. Because of trump, North Korea deactivated their factory that produces nuclear weapons which has now been reactivated thanks to sleepy Joe.

Sleepy Joe became president and the first thing, he started trying to act tough like a loser would. He was rattling about how bad Russia and China are and how he's gonna deal with them. The man even called putin a killer and a very heartless man which is quite the opposite.

Russians, Chinese have now had enough and are now giving it back to them hot, and because the USA have finally become scared to reply, blacks from Nigeria naively say the Russians and Chinese are boasting and giving mere threats forgetting the fact that Biden and USA started this.

Biden realizing how foolish he was has suddenly gone cold, people have even started calling him a weakling.
The same man who threatened heaven and earth when he became president, that is.

Calling putin; a president of a country like Russia a killer was without any doubt very dumb of him.

Notice that in spite of this, putin never slammed or blasted him in his reply. Putins reply was And I will say to him (Biden), I wish you good health . My respect for putin grew by a mile for that, ngl. I'm sure he made Biden realize how low he went. The man made a total fool of himself and his American lapdogs on nairaland.

Imagine if the president of South Africa who are in the same caliber with us suddenly pull up on day and calls buhari a killer and a tyrant. (I mean we all know he his), but having those words come from a strange person who not related to this country in any way is definitely gonna spark some reactions. Lai Mohammed at first would fire 3 counter shots, followed by a big blast from the presidency and abokkis opening accounts on Twitter counter him. I mean look at what happened when Twitter deleted "just" deleted a tweet from buhari.

Biden and other westerners feel they can say shit about putin anytime any day and when he replies by warning them, his lapdog from nairaland will say he's a tyrant and a chest beater.

I never realized the USA were actually the bullies some say they are, but thanks to Biden my eyes have been opened. I can now say I'm not longer any illusion. I realized they are not saints, they are no different from the others.

Anyway, Despite all that is happening in Nigeria, Biden has never said anything on our matter, neither has he adviced buhari to retract from his ways. But when it comes to Russia, he sounds warning at any slight mistake they make. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Babalegba(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol, all humans are bad guys,some are just worse than others. I like Russians but trust me you don't want Russians policing the world. Americans are also innately self centered but are more accountable due to democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by 9japride(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Anyone that allows an individual to dictate he's/her way of life without check and balance from other branch of governance is a joker. Humans are prone to act funny when given so much power. Its only mischievous ones and those benefiting from dictators that will allow countries with strong individualistic authority to govern over them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by liketerm: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
This message is for IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
These days the western media's just ditch out trash and people buy them whether factual or not just because they think they are saints.

Also, if anyone can tell me, at least in a civil way, why the west always have this hate are always racist towards Russia, I will appreciate it

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by viyon02: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Op, there are many factors why Russia, China and South Korea all join can never be world power, but you can never understand it all. Biblically, US is the last world power and not Russia or China (thought only Bible students can understand this fact) after US Bible says the next world power is ( the son of man i.e Jesus). However, apart from Bible prophecy, US is libral and accountable to democracy than Russian and China that practices communism where freedom and human right is limited,..... Bro. If any of these two countries become world power I tell you, you will regret it for sure.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by theTranscriber: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
I prefer Russia

the USA are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/14177418_screenshot20210907141452_jpeg58e880b23cb788aa749044e5a64cc718

The west always regarded them as sub humans, hence underestimates in all endeavors. Today they're the second most powerful country in the world above every western countries excluding the US, and including the Great Britain and other who thought they wouldn't get to where they are today.

These days whatever action the Russian military takes, even down to testing weapons, the western media's would hurriedly ditch out to their d**k riders world wide that they are threatening world peace and that USA who are naturally bullies can bully anyone and test weapons whenever they like, aren't. Very annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by theTranscriber: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
viyon02:
Op, there are many factors why Russia, China and South Korea all join can never be world power, but you can never understand it all. Biblically, US is the last world power and not Russia or China (thought only Bible students can understand this fact) after US Bible says the next world power is ( the son of man i.e Jesus). However, apart from Bible prophecy, US is libral and accountable to democracy than Russian and China that practices communism where freedom and human right is limited,..... Bro. If any of these two countries become world power I tell you, you will regret it for sure.
stfu with your religious trash

the stupid freedom is the reason 5k die every month from stupid gun violence

the US are a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by viyon02: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
stfu with your religious trash

the stupid freedom is the reason 5k die every month from stupid gun violence

the US are a big disgrace
Is it not better than being a slave in it own country, a slave to Government, a slave to politians, a slave to the rich, a slave to the economy etc.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by omoharry(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mangekyo:
There's this trash I read on nairaland almost all the time about people saying they'd rather have USA as world power than Russia.
The other day, someone said Vladimir Putin is a dictator. I asked him how? He snubbed my question and till today, he hasn't answered it.

Most of these guys who d**k ride the west as if they're paid to do,have all been brainwashed as a result of watching CNN, BBC, the sun who ditch out nothing but propaganda against Russia.

I was like this while growing up, I always thought the Russians were what these so called saints from West described them and Putin to be untill I decided to make research and watch some videos about Russia and Putin and also watched some vids on YouTube.

I suggest that guy who called Putin a dictator (if seeing this) should go make research for himself and also watch some vids on YouTube about Putin and see if what he thinks about him doesn't change.

I stand here today to say that Putin is the greatest president I've seen in yet! I can say this with full confidence and boldness.
I've never seen any president who loves his country like he does, and that is why 80% of all Russian citizens love him. I've never seen a president who would visit the average citizen in their homes unannounced. Till this day, I've never seen it.

The one that touched my heart mostly was when he visited this very young lad and his grandma in their home while wearing some random clothes. He got there and had a long and descent conversation with this boy as taking to a man of his caliber. I doubt if the boy even knew he is the president of Russia although he called him Putin. Anyway, back to the Convo, Putin asked the young what he wanted to be in the future of which he answered. After that, Putin realized the boy was chewing gums and then told him to minimize the rate at which he consumes them for his own health. When it was time for him to take his leave, he told his guardian to take him for holidays (I'm even sure he gave them money too). I actually thought the boy was lucky as with every Russian citizen out there. perhaps I'm a bit unlucky I am not since Russia is a country I admire from afar.

Again, putin engaged a school teacher in a conversation. Putin asked him how much his salary was. The guy at first was very nervous and couldnt answer the question which resulted to the people in the environment laughing at him.
Putin asked him again and then he finally manned up and told him the price (appx 120k in naira). Putin replied him by saying the salary was below average for a teacher and that he's gonna order for his salary to be increased.

If I begin to narrate all of em today, I doubt if this wouldn't turn into a very long epistle. So kindly go on YouTube and make research for yourselves because some of you are already deep under the illusions placed upon you by the so called saints from the west.

In my lifetime, never have I seen any president that is actually for his people and country men.
But when asked questions "In English", he NEVER replies in English despite knowing how to speak English, except in some really rare situation, of course.
And do you know why he does this? It is because he doesn't want the Russian language to look inferior to English or any other language out there.

While presidents from other countries e.g France doesn't speak French when asked a question in English. Somehow they do believe English is more superior than theirs. Embarrassing!

Meanwhile, back to what I was saying about the propaganda against Russia, yall should try to make research for yourselves.
The westerners always were being racist d**kheads towards the Russian, they always treated them like shit and even underestimated them. Some never even thought Russia would get to where they are today because they regarded them as lower beings. I must say that my love for Russia grew even more after I realized they got to where they are today despite the hate, bully, racism and criticism they always got from these saints (USA, Britain, Germany and other western countries.)

For those of you saying the Russians and putin are always boastful for sounding clear their warnings to USA and other western powers, you should know that putin was never like this when trump president, heck even China were never like this.
Putin and trump had mutual respect for each other. Because of trump, North Korea deactivated their factory that produces nuclear weapons which has now been reactivated thanks to sleepy Joe.

Sleepy Joe became president and the first thing, he started trying to act tough like a loser would. He was rattling about how bad Russia and China are and how he's gonna deal with them. The man even called putin a killer and a very heartless man which is quite the opposite.

Russians, Chinese have now had enough and are now giving it back to them hot, and because the USA have finally become scared to reply, blacks from Nigeria naively say the Russians and Chinese are boasting and giving mere threats forgetting the fact that Biden and USA started this.

Biden realizing how foolish he was has suddenly gone cold, people have even started calling him a weakling.

Calling putin; a president of a country like Russia a killer was without any doubt very dumb of him.

Notice that in spite of this, putin never slammed or blasted him in his reply. Putins reply was And I will say to him (Biden), I wish you good health . My respect for putin grew by a mile for that, ngl. I'm sure he made Biden realize how low he went. The man made a total fool of himself and his American lapdogs on nairaland.

Imagine if the president of South Africa who are in the same caliber with us suddenly pull up on day and calls buhari a killer and a tyrant. (I mean we all know he his), but having those words come from a strange person who not related to this country in any way is definitely gonna spark some reactions. Lai Mohammed at first would fire 3 counter shots, followed by a big blast from the presidency and abokkis opening accounts on Twitter counter him. I mean look at what happened when Twitter deleted "just" deleted a tweet from buhari.

Biden and other westerners feel they can say shit about putin anytime any day and when he replies by warning them, his lapdog from nairaland will say he's a tyrant and a chest beater.

I never realized the USA were actually the bullies some say they are, but thanks to Biden my eyes have been opened. I can now say I'm not longer any illusion. I realized they are not saints, they are no different from the others.

Anyway, Despite all that is happening in Nigeria, Biden has never said anything on our matter, neither has he adviced buhari to retract from his ways. But when it comes to Russia, he sounds warning at any slight mistake they make. Hypocrites
Nigeria already has enough problem on Thier hand already . Wetin concern us if Russia is seen as a devil or an angel ? Why carry another mans problem on Ur head when we have more than enough problem on our own ? Pls let the fancy countries fight Thier fight and let us be .Biko.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by theTranscriber: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
viyon02:
Is it not better than being a slave in it own country, a slave to Government, a slave to politians, a slave to the rich, a slave to the economy etc.
are we not doing democracy in Nigeria?

do you know that Nigeria during Abacha's time was better than now t
with your fake democracy?

the US controls their citizens more than you think

ask the CIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

ask the Cia

Some of them don't even know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by theTranscriber: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Christiansen:

Some of them don't even know this.
USA's propaganda is the best in the world they have Hollywood they have the biggest press channels they have the money
so they can make you believe whatever they want

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by theTranscriber: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Christiansen:
[img][/img]
the plight of the native Americans is really sad

they are just 4% of the present population
and some tribes and languages went extinct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by viyon02: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

ask the CIA
So, you want to tell me we are running true democracy in Nigeria? You must be a politician or relative to one.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

USA's propaganda is the best in the world
they have Hollywood
they have the biggest press channels
they have the money

so they can make you believe whatever they want

Their money is what helps them. Also, they own all the major social media's plus other television media's, which is why it's very easy for them. You will never see articles that debunk these lies on Google, except you search deep.

Anyway, no country remains the most powerful and influential forever. It's only a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by Christiansen(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
the plight of the native Americans is really sad

they are just 4% of the present population
and some tribes and languages went extinct

Too bad
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
only a fool believes that Russia is the bad one...it isnt Russia who has been going to "war for democracy" in all these petrol plenty countries. the US invaded Afghanistan 20yrs ago, we all know that Afghanistan is the #1 producer of heroin...and miraculously, now the USA has an opioid crisis for the last 10yrs. go figure!
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by ba7man(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2021
If you're given Russian visa and American visa, where will you relocate to??

Yeah, that's your answer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by 9japride(m): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2021
So many hypocrites here. As someone asked above, if given an American or Russian visa which will they pick? So you will rather go to a country that sponsors state assassination or clapping down on opposition voices. You can as well go to north Korea too. The baddest of USA is the best of those other countries. That's the simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by 9japride(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2021
ba7man:
If you're given Russian visa and American visa, where will you relocate to??

Yeah, that's your answer.
[color=#006600][/color]

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by newmoney133: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Mangekyo:

Oga can you see why people hate Russia.Putin has always been looking for excuse to start World War 111 or test his war innovations.What is the offence of Ukraine.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by isokomarine: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2022
newmoney133:

Oga can you see why people hate Russia.Putin has always been looking for excuse to start World War 111 or test his war innovations.What is the offence of Ukraine.
American are using Ukraine as a tool to fight proxy war with Russia.
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by chiedu7: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Babalegba:
Lol, all humans are bad guys,some are just worse than others. I like Russians but trust me you don't want Russians policing the world. Americans are also innately self centered but are more accountable due to democracy.
Your level of mumuism makes me suspect ur fulani

What wrong has Ukraine done to Russia?
Re: Nigerians Are Brainwashed Into Thinking The Russians Are The Bad Guys. by newmoney133: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2022
I did not mention America.What has Ukraine a sovereign state done to Russia to warrant war

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria To Arm Youth With Sophisticated Weapons / My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President / The Bitter Truth The Igbo Elders Will Have To Tell The Next Generation Of Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.