Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Annie And Tuface Over, 'I Will Scatter Everything' Annie Screams. Pero Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie And Tuface Over, 'I Will Scatter Everything' Annie Screams. Pero Pregnant? (571 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Annie Idibia And Tuface Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie And Tuface Over, 'I Will Scatter Everything' Annie Screams. Pero Pregnant? by donaldeke(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
The matter has just recently escalated and its all hot as the African Queen singer has taken to his heels and is on his way to the United States of America. The trouble has gone higher and is still revolving around the US based baby mama, Pero.

Annie accuses the singer of still having romantic dealings Pero. In the audio posted online by an Instagram blogger we can hear a voice percived to be that of Annie screaming she is done with the marriage as she feels everyone has conspired against her and her husbands family do not have any love for her.

The blogger wrote:

https://www.reporterswall.com/just-in-tuface-flees-to-the-us-after-a-fight-with-annie-annie-blows-hot-pero-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney,pere, Wins BRANDEX TASK / Idibias, Who Has Been Silent As Annie, Has Taken To Social Media To Address Fami / Bbnaija Cross & Nengi Liquorose Arch Party & Dance Contest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.