Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) (1721 Views)

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Lordsonn: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ugandan woman’s rare feat has generated interest on social media with opinions split on its appropriateness. Ann Grace Aguti, 36, married three men – Richard Alich, John Peter Oluka and Michael Enyaku – at the same time with all the men sharing the same compound. On how Aguti met her man-loves, Alich, a retired police officer with 10 grown-up children noted he met her when she was returning home from Brac Uganda, Ngora branch, where she had gone to process a loan.

“Her bicycle had developed a mechanical problem, so I offered to repair it. In the process, one thing led to another and I found myself here. I stay in that hut,” Alich submitted.

“I met her at a swamp where I was grazing my cows and joked about her taking me on as a husband too – and that was it. She allocated me a hut. We have lived harmoniously for close to a year now. I have no problem with my co-husbands. The consensus among us is that mummy (Aguti) determines the duty (sex) roster and her decision is final,” Oluka said.

Aguti’s taking on multiple sex partners has incurred the ire of some people, not least her father Pastor Peter Ogwang. Local newspaper, New Vision reported the incensed father mobilised family members to evict the husbands of his daughter on the compound.

There’s some good news, however, as Aguti, a mother of three, from the Ngora district is reported to be six months pregnant, but it’s unclear if a father will claim the child or the baby will belong to all three men.

Curiously the radical woman who earns a living selling cooked cow trotters used to have more men lovers but booted some out for breaking set rules including one who attempted slitting her throat with a sickle. The three husbands have huts allocated to each of them from the seven huts on the family compound. The land, Aguti says, was given to her by her father after her first failed marriage to settle and start life afresh.

Rebuffing her father’s attempt to evict two of the husbands so she stays with one, Aguti stated: “I was married before in a manner my clan wants but my desire is to have a tender loving husband, who can provide all my needs as a housewife. My husband was useless and I remained the breadwinner. When I left him, I started looking for that special someone, but I have not yet found him because even now, I have to feed the men that I have. So, my search continues!”

Something of an activist also, Aguti says she wants to break the tradition where a man is entitled to two or more wives, but a woman is not allowed to do same.

It does appear Aguti will live with her husbands till a man emerges with the deep pocket to bear financial responsibility for her upkeep whereupon she might divorce the others for that golden man.

With Aguti’s father demanding the eviction of the men as he claims he is unaware of their marriage, the local council and clan ruled that each of the men return to their respective villages only to return officially with identification and introduce themselves to the local authorities at Amugagara.

Upon that statement, Aguti wailed: “My dear husbands, I love you so much. I am not the one chasing you, but your father-in-law and his clan. Please do not forget me wherever you go. You have been my pillars in this large home of ours. Please keep checking on me because I may die of loneliness in the house.”

Curious as Aguti’s move is, it’s nothing new. Polyandry is a form of polygamy in which a woman takes two or more husbands at the same time. Polyandry is contrasted with polygyny, involving one male and two or more females.

It is practiced in various societies in India, such as Rajasthan, Ladakh and Zanskar, in the Jaunsar-Bawar region in Uttarakhand, among the Toda of South India.

It is practiced also in Nigeria among the Nymba, pre-contact Polynesian societies, Mosuo people in China and among the Maasai people in Kenya and Tanzania. In Uganda, polygamy is legal.

Source: https://face2faceafrica.com/article/ugandan-woman-marries-three-men-and-determines-the-roster-for-sex

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
See Face grin
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Botking: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
This are impoverish men na

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol is like her pussy is tight.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lordsonn:
”Curious as Aguti’s move is, it’s nothing new. Polyandry is a form of polygamy in which a woman takes two or more husbands at the same time. Polyandry is contrasted with polygyny, involving one male and two or more females.

It is practiced in various societies in India, such as Rajasthan, Ladakh and Zanskar, in the Jaunsar-Bawar region in Uttarakhand, among the Toda of South India.

It is practiced also in Nigeria among the Nymba, pre-contact Polynesian societies, Mosuo people in China and among the Maasai people in Kenya and Tanzania. In Uganda, polygamy is legal.
Meaning since traditional marriage is considered legal in Nigeria, Polyandry is also legal. So why are Nigerians, particularly women, grossly ignorant of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
Lol is like her pussy is tight.
You live in the information era and you still hold on to myths that destroyed your fathers and your generation?

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women%3famp] The rare truth about tight and loose women[/url] undecided

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pure cruise cheesy grin

This world is coming to an end o!
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by debbydams(f): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
bukatyne:
Pure cruise cheesy grin

im telling you
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Lordsonn: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
bukatyne:
Pure cruise cheesy grin

Hahaha hahaha. You made me laugh until I shed tears
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lordsonn:
Ugandan woman’s rare feat has generated interest on social media with opinions split on its appropriateness. Ann Grace Aguti, 36, married three men – Richard Alich, John Peter Oluka and Michael Enyaku – at the same time with all the men sharing the same compound.

On how Aguti met her man-loves, Alich, a retired police officer with 10 grown-up children noted he met her when she was returning home from Brac Uganda, Ngora branch, where she had gone to process a loan.

“Her bicycle had developed a mechanical problem, so I offered to repair it. In the process, one thing led to another and I found myself here. I stay in that hut,” Alich submitted.

“I met her at a swamp where I was grazing my cows and joked about her taking me on as a husband too – and that was it. She allocated me a hut. We have lived harmoniously for close to a year now. I have no problem with my co-husbands. The consensus among us is that mummy (Aguti) determines the duty (sex) roster and her decision is final,” Oluka said.
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Grayz: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Great! No be only men Sabi better thing.
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
See wetin Africans dey celebrate lipsrsealed

Africa my Africa lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
See wetin Africans dey celebrate lipsrsealed
Africa my Africa lipsrsealed
What is not to celebrate? The women has her 3 husband's, and now she is even pregnant. undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is not to celebrate? The women has her 3 husband's, and now she is even pregnant. undecided
please go and see what men and women in advanced nations consider to be accomplishments.go and see what they're doing in the areas of science and technology but see what Africa is doing.later they'll be talking of sustainable development goals lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
please go and see what men and women in advanced nations consider to be accomplishments.go and see what they're doing in the areas of science and technology but see what Africa is doing.later they'll be talking of sustainable development goals lipsrsealed
Accomplishments? What are you talking about. undecided

Do folks in the west not also celebrate these things? undecided

Why is this woman here suddenly responsible for the decay that is Africa as you know it? undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Accomplishments? What are you talking about. undecided

Do folks in the west not also celebrate these things? undecided

Why is this woman here suddenly responsible for the decay that is Africa as you know it?
chaiii may ignorance not kill Africa in Jesus name.no wonder the Bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

The woman and her husbands are obviously living in penury yet she still nacking and populating Africa with kids she cannot afford to raise properly in a functional normal family
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
chaiii may ignorance not kill Africa in Jesus name.no wonder the Bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

The woman and her husbands are obviously living in penury yet she still nacking and populating Africa with kids she cannot afford to raise properly in a functional normal family
How do you know she cannot afford the kid? Did you bother to read the story at all? undecided
Curiously the radical woman who earns a living selling cooked cow trotters used to have more men lovers but booted some out for breaking set rules including one who attempted slitting her throat with a sickle. The three husbands have huts allocated to each of them from the seven huts on the family compound. The land, Aguti says, was given to her by her father after her first failed marriage to settle and start life afresh.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
im telling you

Na so we see am.
Lordsonn:

Hahaha hahaha. You made me laugh until I shed tears

I am even seeing somewhere that the woman's father booted out some of the husbands.

And she said she is still searching shocked That's Tuface's sister: still searching for love after three women and seven kids cheesy
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Justbehave(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
She's a real feminist
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Does it mean her 3 husband's stopped working after she married them? Their sources of income were mentioned, yet the woman is the one providing for them? This story does not add up. Both polygamy and polyandry should be eradicated, marriage should be between one man and woman.
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Does it mean her 3 husband's stopped working after she married them? Their sources of income were mentioned, yet the woman is the one providing for them? This story does not add up. Both polygamy and polyandry should be eradicated, marriage should be between one man and woman.
Why? undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Of course it would be the best. At least there won't be much cause for quarrels and rife. As you see this woman, there shall come a time when she and her husbands will have lots of problems, especially among their children. Polygamy, polyandry are not healthy unions.
Kobojunkie:
Why? undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Of course it would be the best. At least there won't be much cause for quarrels and rife. As you see this woman, there shall come a time when she and her husbands will have lots of problems, especially among their children. Polygamy, polyandry are not healthy unions.
Wait a second... you are kidding, right? undecided

What you just offered is an argument against marriage itself, not just polygamy and polyandry. undecided

You never really talk wetin dey your mind at all.. undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
if these men dont complain, why should we?! to each their own misery!
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by LiteratureClass: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
if these men dont complain, why should we?! to each their own misery!
THANK YOU OOO. NO NEED TO COMPLAIN
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Having more than one African man is a waste of time and efforts. That is like serving 3 different men. Why should any reasonable woman submit herself to such?

They won’t cook, clean or submit to her. What exactly is their usefulness? She should better sell two to talibans and collect money.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by LiteratureClass: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
Having more than one African man is a waste of time and efforts. That is like serving 3 different men. Why should any reasonable woman submit herself to such?

They won’t cook, clean or submit to her. What exactly is their usefulness? She should better sell two to talibans and collect money.
Remember, she is their husband and her decision is final according to the write up. They will cook and even sweep and wash her clothes to please her.
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

you should understand that this woman is in charge, and not the way around....so just like some men have three wives and can do what they please with them, same goes for this boss lady.

at the rate at which many men fail in the bedroom after marriage, this babe is securing constant knacking after marriage, whether by force or by force!
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
LiteratureClass:

Remember, she is their husband and her decision is final according to the write up. They will cook and even sweep and wash her clothes to please her.[/b]

Then she got a very good deal. I hope they submit well to her, because I don’t understand men these days. undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How do you know she cannot afford the kid? Did you bother to read the story at all? undecided
undecided
so that is what will take care of her kids?smh chaiiii

Africa who swear for Africa? Who do Africans this kain thing o lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
What lust can cause doesn't exist.
Re: Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so that is what will take care of her kids?smh chaiiii

Africa who swear for Africa? Who do Africans this kain thing o lipsrsealed
Stop rambling and spit out what it is that is really bothering you here. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Were You At 17 / Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? / Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.