Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ogun State Teach On Seal Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun State Teach On Seal Again (590 Views)

Ogun State Teach Gives Appointment Letters To 100 Applicants But Proposed 5000 / Ogun State TEACH Applicants, Share Your Interview Experiences / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Teach On Seal Again by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ogun state TEACh, one of the program organised by governor Dapo Abiodun MFR to recruit teachers into state primaries, secondaries and technical colleges for about 5months after the cbt nd the interview, we are yet to have anyone on board. Is it not the same that happened to 2019 SUBEB RECRUITMENT CANCELLED?
Re: Ogun State Teach On Seal Again by sulaimon22: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
I heard they refused to release the list due to the ongoing burial of the governor's father. Ogun state government aren't serious with anything
Re: Ogun State Teach On Seal Again by jully29(f): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
sulaimon22:
I heard they refused to release the list due to the ongoing burial of the governor's father. Ogun state government aren't serious with anything
That's serious o. We are patiently waiting oooo
Re: Ogun State Teach On Seal Again by Herkim(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Really , I think the internally generated revenue is the major problem in Ogun state.
That's why the government is always struggling to do any major project.

Couple with the davaluation of naira wish makes cost of living to be expensive

(1) (Reply)

Brand Agents At Crismore POS Services / Urgent Vacancy / Field Marketers/consultants Needed At Platovon Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.