Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Time For The Yoruba To Claim Their Stolen Lands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For The Yoruba To Claim Their Stolen Lands (362 Views)

It Just Makes Me Laugh,’ Obasanjo Reacts To Claim His Father Is Igbo / Breaking News: A Yoruba To Replace EFCC Chairman / 2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For The Yoruba To Claim Their Stolen Lands by Abohboy: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
As has been seen across nairaland the Igbo community has begun taking back lands that originally belonged to them in various states in the south south and even in the north central and in light of this new development I believe it is high time for my Yoruba brothers and sisters to join hands in doing the same i've heard of Yoruba people in Kogi, Edo, Delta and in northern parts of Kwara it is now time for us to lay claim tothese lands once and for all and in soonest hopefully unite with other groups in the South and effectively map out each others land and in the end we can become a united south and be able to fight against the north can get the Nigeria we want

cc The Trancriber, TAO11, WesternOligarch

1 Like

Re: Time For The Yoruba To Claim Their Stolen Lands by Abohboy: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Admissionpass:
Yorubas love Nigeria the way it is they are not ready..

Who says they're happy with the current state of things? Revolution is coming and it will shake the whole of Nigeria we are already seeing the start of it don't worry in soonest the necessary amendments will be made to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Time For The Yoruba To Claim Their Stolen Lands by Abohboy: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Admissionpass:

Which revolution?

No revolution can ever happen in Nigeria and if you are the one to lead the revolution please don't forget to tell them you are not Igbo as your people always say tell them you are aboh,we igbos cannot suffer for aliens speaking our language like nzeogwu did in the 60s

Those who say Aboh are not Igbo are idiots and a revolution can and will happen in Nigeria the youths care a lot less about ethnicity then the past generations and the youths are getting tired they will be the ones to lead this revolution not you fools still blinded by ethnic division

(1) (Reply)

Pathologists Finally Conduct Autopsy On Olajide Sowore’s Corpse / FG To Allocate Houses Online, On First Come First Served Basis -fashola / NDDC Donates Special Protection Unit Base For Police,sets For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.