Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? (5119 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Seven-up (7up) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 / 7up Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dear Candidate, You are invited for a test for a position in the Engineering Department.
Date: Thursday 9th Sept, 2021
Time: 9am
Venue: Seven-Up Bottling Company at No 1, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun Ikeja.
Pls wear a covered shoe.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by bullykay: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Did you apply?
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Veryfoolishboy: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Dear Candidate, You are invited for a test for a position in the Engineering Department.
Venue: Seven-Up Bottling Company at No 1, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun Ikeja.
Pls wear a covered shoe.

Congratulations prepare well
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin I wish I can show up
But I did not study engineering
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by fishbone11(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Pls wear a covered shoe.
So people still fall for this cheap scam?
I have alot of questions:
Is the advert on news papers? And is that the address of the company?
Is it that our security force can't visit the said address and arrest them or what cos I always see this advert on a daily bases with addresses and phone numbers. I don't understand this country
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
fishbone11:

So people still fall for this cheap scam?
I have alot of questions:
Is the advert on news papers? And is that the address of the company?
Is it that our security force can't visit the said address and arrest them or what cos I always see this advert on a daily bases with addresses and phone numbers. I don't understand this country

Nigeria bro anything goes. Might be a scam, might not be a scam. People recieve calls to start jobs without applying

If you can go but be cautious. My 2cents
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
7up company is at Oregun.It is legit.Do not let anyone discourage you.You might be trained.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

Congratulations prepare well
Do they pay well? Like can they pay a graduate with experience 350k
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
7up company is at Oregun.It is legit.Do not let anyone discourage you.You might be trained.
I know it's legit. But the mail looks so unprofessional and it seams more like a junior role.
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
I know it's legit. But the mail looks so unprofessional and it seams more like a junior role.
You no won work be that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Do they pay well? Like can they pay a graduate with experience 350k
Before you demand high salary from a company,first assess their products first.7up is how much that they will pay #350k?Na high wages ruin Barcelona down.
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Before you demand high salary from a company,first assess their products first.7up is how much that they will pay #350k?Na high wages ruin Barcelona down.
Bros... 7up is the official producer of Pepsi in Nigeria o. They have other products to their name... Like aquafina water, mountain dew, Pepsi, 7up, mirinda and 2sure sanitizer. Perhaps they are in the food and beverage industry so that amount should not be too big for them

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
You no won work be that.
Bros at this stage+ my trainings, experience and projects successfully executed by yours truly it's a plus for them. am coming to add value to their company.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Bros at this stage+ my trainings, experience and projects successfully executed by yours truly it's a plus for them. am coming to add value to their company.
Good luck!
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by 16inchdick: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Bros... 7up is the official producer of Pepsi in Nigeria o. They have other products to their name... Like aquafina water, mountain dew, Pepsi, 7up, mirinda and 2sure sanitizer. Perhaps they are in the food and beverage industry so that amount should not be too big for them

7up pays well . A manufacturing manager @ pepsico earns 1.5 million per Annum

A fresh Graduate earns close to 200k monthly
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
16inchdick:

7up pays well . A manufacturing manager @ pepsico earns 1.5 million per Annum

A fresh Graduate earns close to 200k monthly
1.5 per annum? That's like 123k per month. That's not too good na...
200k per month is just fair bro.
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Good luck!
thanks
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
BlessedNuel:
if you didn't apply don't go...

be smart in your doings....manna don't fall freely nowadays

Don't let people scam you
Ok. Thanks. I actually applied.
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by 16inchdick: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:

1.5 per month? That's like 123k per month. That's not too good na...
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by 16inchdick: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:

1.5 per annum? That's like 123k per month. That's not too good na...

Sorry I meant 1.5m /month not annum
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by harmargedon: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Pls wear a covered shoe.
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
16inchdick:

Sorry I meant 1.5m /month not annum
that's pretty nice... Am giving this a taught tho
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
harmargedon:
how far, did you go for the interview?
nahhhh... What about you?
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by harmargedon: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Primusinterpares:
nahhhh... What about you?
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 5:23am On Sep 10, 2021
harmargedon:
I got the text for the test for tomorrow.
Let me send you a dm
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
harmargedon:
I got the text for the test for tomorrow.
Did you later attended the test
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by harmargedon: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Primusinterpares:
Did you later attended the test
yes
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Primusinterpares(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
harmargedon:
yes
. Good.
I sent you a dm... Kindly check your email and reply
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by harmargedon: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Primusinterpares:
. Good.
I sent you a dm... Kindly check your email and reply
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Dantejr007: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
harmargedon:
yes

Hi, have you received a feedback after the test I did mine on the 6th of September
Re: I Just Got This From 7up. Anyone With Clue? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are you tired of earning peanut or need a side hustle then click the link below

https://share.socialrebel.co/Obus60

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic / Is NEMA Recruiting? / Help Guys; Which Writing Font Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.