Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership (333 Views)

DRWAI Sets New Benchmarks In AI Quantitative Trading With Strategic Partnership / Upwork and it's strategic plan / Interswitch, Visa Enter Into Strategic Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership by AfroAgroPower: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

If you do sell PayPal funds; What's your rate?

Can you provide up to $500 - $5,000 on a daily basis?

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

I'll explain more if you are opened for partnership.
Re: Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership by AfroAgroPower: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
I'm in search of who sells Legitimate/Clean PayPal funds for a daily and long term Revenue Boost Opportunity.

I have a new business consignment of Revenue Boost through Paypal which I'll love we get partnered to achieve.

I've broken down the Daily Consignment of My Paypal Funds Multiplier System into steps for easy comprehension of Interested Investors.

I've broken this Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership (RBSP) System into 5 Simple Steps.

These steps are as follows:

Step 1: I buy paypal funds at the rate of 400 - 450 naira per dollar here in Nigeria.

Step 2: I sell paypal funds to my AFFILIATED Merchants in China and United States to receive Bitcoins that I resell back in Nigeria. It's a form of PayPal Exportation.

Step 3: I receive bitcoins and sell them in Nigeria @ 500 naira+ (This is a form of Bitcoin Importation). Hence ensuring Wire-Profits of atleast 50naira on every dollar.

Step 4: I rinse and repeat the process on a hourly basis so far I've got people to sell paypal funds to me.

Step 5: Daily profits are shared between myself and my Revenue Boost Strategic Partners on a basis of 50%-50% ratio at the end of every daily trading activities.
Re: Revenue Boost Strategic Partnership by c827vp: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Nonsense. He's a liar

(1) (Reply)

El Salvador To Build 20 Schools From Bitcoin's Profit / Why You Should Join Africgold / Making 200$ Or More Within 3 Working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.