Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" (27287 Views)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Constantine10: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
mytime24:
Mumu man

Coward
you are a fool if you think he should have stayed, he had to fight for his life and family, he will had been executed and his family would have face the same faith has him or become a trophy for the Taliban, the fight has already been lost and the Afghan forces as crumble and many of the officers as already Fled the country
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by lolu2019: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
He said Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.y are they now complaining because of Talibans.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Germanwaka: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
US used him to achieved their aims. He cashed out and ran away with his families. Leaving the poor Afgans to suffer in the hands of wicked Tebliq or Tabibah.
Mynd44:
life.https://twitter.com/ashrafghani/status/1435587942228140039
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Komolafe89: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Leerys54:
Islam is Bad

Your head needs to be reset
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Later he will receive pardon and come back to Afghanistan marry a super model and run for president
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by WoundedLamb: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
platido:
After he has cash out his own...left the people to face the merciless lord (Taliban's)...fear human.

Same thing will happen in Nigeria with all these traveling of medical check up... after syphoning the money...carry their family members japa Uk and leave Una to Wail with Bandits and kidnapping
angry angry angry angry angry

Lol... when it's a man, we say "fear humans" but when a lady is involved, we focus on thw gender.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by mclloyd22: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oga you failed as a leader. Real leaders will die for their subject so therefore you ran away with the millions lol. Even the Talibans are complaining that there is no money on ground to buy bullet�
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Meanwhile Joe and the Demoncrats are trying to make it look like Afghanistan never happened

He's been going around talking about climate change as the cause of all natural disasters

Shame
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rices39:
You tried

USA betrayed you

So US should continue babysitting adults for life who should have risen to the challenge to take control of their country since US had been assisting them with billions of dollars of weapons and training over the last 20years?? undecided undecided

U can take a horse to the stream Bt can’t force it to drink. If u give a lazy man fish to eat He will want to depend on U than for him how to catch a fish himself.

Nobody betrayed them.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Lilimax(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
What exactly do the talibans want sef
To Islamize Afghanistan with full blown sharia leadership.

ISLAM is Bad

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mynd44:
life.https://twitter.com/ashrafghani/status/1435587942228140039

am sure it was joe biden that was responsible for this mans actions
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by frog12: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
they'll execute him i think

Goke7:
Oga you mess up, it's better you even surrender peacefully, leave the palace silently without fight and stay back in your country.

The world needs men of strong conviction and not chickens
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
mytime24:
Mumu man

Coward
Hello, i sent you a mail.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by princewarri1985: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shut up your mouth you are a coward, the coward die many times before their death but the brave taste death but only once, you all need to learn from gadafi the brave lion who stood and fought till death even though he had all the opportunity to run away and seek asylum in a foreign country like this coward did, this idiot deserve better slap
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Laurelita(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Go and meet Biden to borrow you plane to go back and prove your love for Afghan people.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by precious1967(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Foolish man how could rag tag army defeated Afghans army? There was sabotage from your end.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Laurelita(f): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Go and meet Biden to borrow you plane to go back and prove that you love your people.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by themanderon: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yea cos you have already secured your future.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by ExtraVioment: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
shogsman:

You better keep shut,even usa useful allies sef are not venting it is you that want to fight for them,the same USA you and your fellow Yahoo boys has made a target for your crimes for over a decade. Nonsense

Lol. One time g-move against a terrorist is not a sin to me. I dey legal earning pattern. My last g move na 13years ago and I was influenced, because I been need pocket money. I am a modified person now.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by ramatintin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Coward just as ojukwu did.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by seanjy4konji: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
all this useless old men....
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by pacespot(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
But you should have prepared for this moment right from the time Trump made the announcement that the USA would pull out of Afghanistan. Sometimes I think Russia is a better ally than the USA. Look at president Bashir Assad of Syria still seating despite the West's objection and Syria becoming the hotbed of deadly terrorist groups like ISIS and ISIL and the USA backed rebels. All thanks to Putin having the back of Assad and providing him with military supports in exchange for access to Syria oils though.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by PhenomenalAustin: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He didn't change his moniker name, he created another account, Once you have created an account here, you can never change the name unless you create another one.

Oh, alright man... Thanks a lot grin

Keep killing broke hoes! wink
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Okhuadams(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ashrafghani/status/1435587942228140039
I will not be surprised if our Nigeria brethren ate still there
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
lalajnr:
No need to apologize because all Islam are one even you apologizing(are happy about what's going on the maltreating because that's what their religion is teaching)Islam AKA religion of peace their missions is to make the world REST IN PIECE

I know say this asshole dey happy for where e dey wetin concern me we self for naija self they pass through many things for here because of their brothers here

I dey pray for coming of JESUS to quick so that all this rubbish go end soon

Say no to Religion Of Peace And Embrace Love the world need LOVE

[/s]
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Gfskw: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by Sameercarter(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Winters23:
The useful idiot finally played his puppet master grin

Money and military might can never defeat the will of the people, don't let western propaganda of Taliban brutality fool you...

Afghanistan will be great without USA & UK
Even with everything you’ve said, if they offer you free visa now you won’t go.
Na still west all of una go run go.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by EagleNest(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2021
He desserted his country when they needed him most. He couldn't put a small fight to resist the ramgaging killers. He was the first to japa, what a leader.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by babajero(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Winters23:

Money and military might can never defeat the will of the people, don't let western propaganda of Taliban brutality fool you...

Just like the propaganda is fooling us here in Nigeria right?
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by joyandfaith: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

If you are a muslm, cry in mosques. If you are christian, cry in churches. If you are nether muslm nor christian, cry in streets.
Re: Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" by ivolt: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Winters23:

What do you mean by great?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader / U.S. Companies Protest Trump’s Travel Ban / West Feeling Impact Of Russia Sanctions Too As Oil And Gas Prices Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.