Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How I Got Most Of My I'll Get Back To You Customers To Pay Me Almost Immediately - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Got Most Of My I'll Get Back To You Customers To Pay Me Almost Immediately (121 Views)

Announce Your Business In The Market And Attract More Customers To Your Shop! / How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks / Where To Buy RMB Cheap In Nigeria - How To Pay Chinese Suppliers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Most Of My I'll Get Back To You Customers To Pay Me Almost Immediately by bsmithconcepts1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
In 2019 I lost over 50 leads because I didn't know the secret I am about to share with you.

During the 50% Slash on Business Name Registration I decided to help business owners register their business.

So I did what I knew best I ran Facebook Ads. In a day I got 30 people in my inbox asking me about my services.

In 2 days they were already 53. I was excited. I calculated that if I could get at worst 5 per week at a profit margin of ₦5,000 that's ₦25,000 weekly.

So I stopped the Ads so I can answer to the enquiries on ground. The Ad exceeded my expectations.

That's when the trouble started. After discussing for a while I started getting lots of unexpected responses.

I'll get back to you... your price is a bit high... I am not ready yet... some even claimed they didn't know they clicked the Ad...

I was discouraged but I kept following them up through BCs.

Some told me that they had done it with someone else... At a higher price can you imagine...

Others kept postponing until I lost all contacts including the broadcast list.

Years later I came across the this book on closing sales from BillEddy. And it was at that moment I knew what happened.

Despite having over 50 leads only two paid. And that's months later and not even at my price.

That's when I discovered that the excuses they were giving were objections that required a different reply.

I tried what I learnt on recent I'll get back to you customers... Many paid immediately others couldn't because they didn't have the money.

If you are tired of I'll get back to you customers coming to your inbox, then this is the book you need.

Do you need it send Closing Book as a message on WhatsApp +2348105677669

(1) (Reply)

Safety First, Safety Always / Paypal Approval Secret Secret You Don't Know / Create A Verified Paypal Account Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.