Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) (420 Views)

The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by Dollytee007(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo, the goalkeepers’ nightmare did not waste any time getting to work at Manchester United as he returned to the club’s Carrington headquarters on Tuesday.

The Portugal star and his young family only landed in Manchester on Thursday evening, but Ronaldo reported for training at the first opportunity after isolating for five days at a seven-bedroom house in Cheshire.

The 36-year-old was able to rejoin United early following a £19.8million move from Juventus because he was suspended for Portugal’s World Cup qualifier in Azerbaijan last night.

Watch Video of Cristiano Ronaldo Training

Source: https://rnn.ng/video-watch-as-ronaldo-resumes-full-training-ahead-of-second-man-united-debut/

Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
and so?? all other players resumed training too na...what's special about him resuming training?? or he came out of retirement or wat?
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by CandyOps(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok. Let's settle this once and for all. Who's the G.O.A.T ??

Like for CR7. Share for Messi cool
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by adefitim(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
The GOAT is in full swing
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by CandyOps(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
paulolee:
and so?? all other players resumed training too na...what's special about him resuming training?? or he came out of retirement or wat?

You think say e easy to be GOAT? undecided

The GOAT is the most coveted position in the whole wide world!
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by FamTomx2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
paulolee:

Dude, honour and appreciate this King of soccer, it is not his making alone, it's Divine...

At his age 36 when his peers have gone into Oblivion he is still in the center stage.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:

You think say e easy to be GOAT? undecided

The GOAT is the most coveted position in the whole wide world!
lolz...na epl fans jus dey create dis buzz...d gee no even make noise n headlines like this foe Juve..
yes I know its easy being a goat bcoz Messi is my only GOAT without noise n buzz like this oda one..
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
FamTomx2:

Dude, honour and appreciate this King of soccer, it is not his making alone, it's Divine...

At his age 36 when his peers have gone into Oblivion he is still in the center stage.

yeah I know he is a brand bt zlatan is currently 39 years n even played for dis same man.u around same age n I dnt get ur point...
let's see cr7 playing to a top European team like zlatan before u talk longetivity..
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by Pussyassasin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Doesn't matter.
Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by Kingcalls: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2021
paulolee:

Smh ....mr insecure is here again as expected

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Resumes Full Training Ahead Of Second Man United Debut (VIDEO) by femifezzy(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

I dey wit u bro,u're on point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Achieved All My Life Goals Before 30 Ft. Emmanuel Etim | Ep. 32 / Top 5 Players Xavi Hernandez Could Sign For Barcelona In January / GOAL50 2021: Messi And Putellas Crowned Winners After Historic Fan Vote Male And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.