Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos (36539 Views)

We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by emperordelis(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

Sorry
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by skidomiller(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Keep quiet !!!

Do they teach them how to kidnap and kill innocent people?.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by ShedrachU(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Don't give them any time, they'll go train them on a strategy to attack Lagos.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Damseldammie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ko le werk
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Strongmighty: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

Please brother, let me know when you will die, I can design your obituary poster for free

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by hotseat: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is a delay tactics meant to draw the hands of the clock backwards.

Alas, the train has already left the station.

Na now day break?

These killer Fulani herdsmen have already blotted their copy book with their penchant for mindless bloodshed!
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by GABRIEL6036: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
See idiot, to train them to handle riffle.. A.k abi, oloriburuku sombori..
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Traplord09: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The south-west chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) says it needs time to train its members on how to stop the practice of open grazing.

https://www.thecable.ng/open-grazing-give-us-time-to-train-our-members-miyetti-allah-begs-lagos

Good but this Yoruba agitators are not serious, they have gone back to sleep.
Now they have seen that Biafra agitators are consistent and their consistency without fear is raising tension and momentum ,Yoruba Agitators are now trying to flow along by using Igoho aid dis and that on the dailies. Not trying to be disrespectful but Mr Sunday is still in prison, the good people of Yoruba nation can do better than this. Don't go to sleep keep on pushing.

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by avrilwisedata: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Make thunder strike una for there grin
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
The pain these people cause to Farmers cannot be quantified, they should be wiped out. Imagine them saying some herders would not be able to afford to feed their cattle now if not given enough time. Any herder who cannot afford to feed his cattle should sell off his cattle and go sell onions or any other business undecided .

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Traplord09: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by 8stargeneral: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Give u time to continue destroying people's farm and bringing hardship on to people baa...21 years in prison a waits u idiot

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by osazsky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Where u taught how to destroy farms.move from point to point ,rape,kill since they didn't teach u these things y asking for time to learn how to stay in one place
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by azikiweironsi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
sylve11:
I pray the Lagos state governor do not listen to his plea.

We shouldn't be discussing about cattle.

What is even wrong with Nigeria as a country? angry cool

I wonder o. In the 21st century, still discussing cattle Haba!!! When countries are technologically advancing where are here still talking with barbarians, archaic set of people.

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by tnerro1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
This “one Nigeria “ las las , na southerners go enjoy am pass

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by zigzagluv: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eastern state never do anything abi dem nor de nigeria
Omoluabi1stborn:

Northerners just they collect am back to back.

Nice one from Southerners

But don't they (herdsman) have eyes to see that there is a farmland ahead or they're on someone's land
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Akharmony: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
lagos no b childs play now...... Sanwo olu go gv una hot hot!
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Holaomoakin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Buying time, if it includes migration do quick quick.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Their fada. So dem sabi dialogue and pleading.
I think say na only violence dem sabi.
Abi na because say na Lagos?
Dem never see anything.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why can't those change mana?
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Godswings(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
I commend Lagos state for the anti-grazing bill despite unending threats. This will indirectly aid security forces to easily identify the unknown killer herdsmen from the legal ones as well as diminish unnecessary death of farmers and villagers.

I suggest MACBAN should return their members and their cattle to any Northern states that aren't in support of the anti-grazing laws. So they could amount ample time to train them against their habitual nomadic method of grazing. Or better still ranches should be readily available to whom is ready to abide by the anti-grazing rules, while those who can't adapt –easily– can relocate permanently.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
The right way to go. Yeah! FIRS running to Abuja to use the senators...lol....Fulani herdsmen begging Lagos state. Wjonwan spend 21 years in jail? grin This is the way to go. SE and SS, I keep saying it....go for legal way to cut off the crude oil pipe to Kaduna Refinery. Instead of violence, learn from Ortum of Benue, Wike of Rivers, Akete of Ondo, and Sanwo Olu of Lagos. Let's go there.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by ultimatekint(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nooooo ! let them relocate back to daura.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by excel101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
After commiting the suicide, you can can send me your account details.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Godswings(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
I commend Lagos state for the anti-grazing bill despite unending threats. This will indirectly aid security forces to easily identify the unknown killer herdsmen from the legal ones as well as diminish unnecessary death of farmers and villagers.

I suggest MACBAN should return their members and their cattle to any Northern states that aren't in support of the anti-grazing laws. So they could amount ample time to train them against their habitual nomadic method of grazing. Or better still ranches should be readily available to whom is ready to abide by the anti-grazing rules, while those who can't adapt –easily– can relocate permanently.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Emmyviva: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
“Our breeders are not used to breeding cattle in one place. They move from here to another place. When we say we’ll keep cattle in one place, the owner of the cattle will not have funds to feed the animals in one place,” Usman said.

Mr Usman.. I have question for you Sir,,, is cattle rearing government business or private business
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Iamolukorede(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
In a sane country, for him to have said this. They should be banned or he the head of meyetti Allah put behind bars or arrested.

This is 21century, I even wonder what other governor's of states doing until now, if not to ban open grazing. For how how will us continue in the aact of shared wicked Ness .

It is high time the leadership of each state sit up and say no to open grazing, the zoo called Nigeria as to grow. And that is why we are calling for restructuring of this country or is it until restructuring forces itself on us ..
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Yungmakaveli01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
BobbieZion:
OK
To train your members about?
How to handle a Kalashnikov?or
To kidnap,rape and destroy?

I believe that is the exact training they are planning to give to their members.
Since 2017 they've been committing different atrocities on other people's property and they felt like they were on top of the world.
Farmers will pay to cultivate crops on their lands and those fools will bring their cattle to destroy their source of livelihood.
The consequences of their actions can be seen from the recent hike in price of foodstuffs In the south.
But the thing way pain me pass be say na now all the southern governors day wake up.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by mikedanza(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Wordoftruth: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
This ppl are really mad
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Xkalaban(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol, I thought they said the southern governors were clowns and had no right to impose such a law on them. So who's laughing now
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Olarhandsome(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good evening,

My name is Olaoluwa,

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please Sir/Ma, the issue I am facing now is hunger. This accident has rendered me useless, I can't work or go out to hustle for money. I am broke, no money on me. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

Please reach out to me on whatsapp via 0815 574 6911 to see my injured leg through video call.

Below are videos I did when my leg injury was fresh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly