Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Phone Was Stolen Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Phone Was Stolen Today (517 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Help! My Phone was Stolen today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Was Stolen Today by cletz991(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello my phone was stolen today in Benin city Edo state.its a Nokia andriod 2.4 ,please is there a way I can track and recover the phone?
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by Polynek(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jox move on, cry
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by samuel051: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yes I wish u quick RECOVERY from ur loss..
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by ESANMEA(f): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eiyaaaar! Sorry.. I had a similar experience around 2010 in same Benin, the guy that stole the phone was even using me to catch cruise.. He said I should meet him to collect the phone, I got to the supposed place and he said I should meet him elsewhere, he kept posting me till I got tired.. I called to insult him, he then said he thought I won't get tired of going round the state and that I should forget about the phone.. So annoying.. It's well
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by oladapo32u: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
sad
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
ESANMEA:
Eiyaaaar! Sorry.. I had a similar experience around 2010 in same Benin, the guy that stole the phone was even using me to catch cruise.. He said I should meet him to collect the phone, I got to the supposed place and he said I should meet him elsewhere, he kept posting me till I got tired.. I called to insult him, he then said he thought I won't get tired of going round the state and that I should forget about the phone.. So annoying.. It's well
Lol
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by cletz991(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thank you jare
Polynek:
Jox move on, cry

1 Like

Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by cletz991(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bros thanks ,na customer I wan give load o.parked went the back of my van to give customer drinks be free in return it nor see phone again't.
It terrible how a human being can just take someone else's property just like that without remorse. cry cry
ESANMEA:
Re: My Phone Was Stolen Today by cletz991(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Went to the station to see if the phone can be tracked.police say that department for state command has been shut down,that now they use private organisation to track .what a country
30k initial deposit ,50/50 chance
I don't jejely order for torch lite Nokia for konga .will retrieve my sims tomorrow.
Each no go better for the the criminal undecided
oladapo32u:
sad

(1) (Reply)

Guess What Gunmen Did To Three Of Obasanjo’s Workers / Do Nigerians Support Ritual Killings And Human Sacrifices? / Canada man pleads guilty to murdering Nigeria Woman (Deborah Onwu) in 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.