Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mother Cries Out; I Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Cries Out; I Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In M (423 Views)

Popular Mc Oluomo Son Has Been Arrested For Spraying New Naira Notes / Lovely Picture Of My 3 Sisters Who Are Police Officers (pic) / The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cries Out; I Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In M by Ochari: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
OLANIYI ON BROADCAST

LIFE EXPERIENCE!

I have one boy and three girls that have grown matured. My first son is 24 and my last born is 16 years old.
My husband is a businessman so he is hardly at home because he is always traveling here and there and I too I can’t just sit at home and fold my hands. I have to help the family and provide should in case things go wrong. This was what made me open my own business. Three of my children are in the University here in Lagos and they go to school from home while the last born is in SS3, about to finish
Secondary School.
Because the elder brother is most of the time home, I always
rest assured that they would be fine and their elder brother will
look after them unknowingly to me that the reverse is the
case. According to them when things eventually unfolded, they were all in the room watching a movie when in the movie they started having group sex, they said they didn’t know when they too started touching themselves and they all ended up having group sex in my own house, oh my God.
They said the elder brother Inserted into all of them including.

Read more…..
https://felicitygists.com/mother-cries-out-i-am-finished-my-first-son-has-impregnated-his-3-sisters-in-my-absence/

Learn Share & Grow without limits.
Re: Mother Cries Out; I Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In M by Snitch24(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nt even funny
Re: Mother Cries Out; I Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In M by Darammliveth(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
*TRUE OR FALSE?*

*Wike throws bomb.*

You can't destroy beer in your state in the name of sharia yet share from VAT on beer from other states. It is hypocrisy.

Free money has promoted laziness. If you want to be a governor grow your state's economy.

You can't contribute humongous numbers during elections that can't translate to tax earnings for your state

If they can vote they should be able to work and pay tax.

(1) (Reply)

Latest New Trick To Browse Freely With MTN 2022 / FCCPC Engages Multichoice Over Dstv/gotv Subscription Increase / How To Download Premium Apps For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.