Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo (153 Views)

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / No Cracks On Obiano's Bridge / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo by Ukpaka: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
I’m out to consolidate on Obiano’s achievements –Soludo
https://247ureports.com/2021/09/im-out-to-consolidate-on-obianos-achievements-soludo/
-
Soludo, the former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), said he would also come up with programmes and policies that would help to grow the state’s economy.

Deputy Director, APGA Campaign Media Directorate, Emeka Ozumba said the party elected the professor of Economics as its candidate because he has what it takes to consolidate on the gains of Obiano’s administration and also do more for the state.

“APGA relies on excellence; APGA has always put its best foot forward; and that’s why you can see the quantum leap the state has made beginning with Peter Obi era and then Willie Obiano.
Re: I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wondering what Obiano left on ground Soludo wants to consolidate sad
Re: I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo by sapientia(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy will finish Anambra if given the chance

It will be a case GEJ to Buhari
Re: I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo by Solsix(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Val ozigbo we know

(1) (Reply)

Council Vice Chairmen In Nigeria Honour ALGON National President, Hon Alabi / What Has Buhari Done In The South East? / Finally,no More Fuel Scarcity In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.