Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID (19095 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ckonnet: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Why are Nigerians always supporting US against China?
wetin China do us?

Maybe you are not well informed angry they play with no rules. Just look at how they are collaborating with our politicians and stealing our money in the name of loans. Ask about chinese factories in Nigeria and their atrocities you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by wwwihy: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2021
wink2015:
We can all see the reason why the United States chooses to withdraw from Afghanistan.

They do not want to be distracted with a third world country issue that will prevent them from building up their military to tackle Russia, China, Iran and North Korea.

The United states even see Afghanistan as an ally of Iran, China, Russia and they do not want to spend their energize solving the problem of their enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ckonnet: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2021
emae009:

Mention the Trump economic policies that shook China? Hope you're not one of those that presume Huawei is China's economy.

Go check the trump's tariff and talking about Huawei,it was one of the smartest move trump made and I know china is still crying over it. They where about clinching the 5G race which could have multiplied their income over the yrs but with the trump's policy that was halted and apart from that china use companies like Huawei in stealing people's data all over the world. China is ruthless!!! Look at how they handled the covid disaster that could have been contained.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by michlins(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

So? Biggest trade partner who is benefitting more?
this is not a yes or no answer.

America is the biggest benefactor. Go figure
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
michlins:
this is not a yes or no answer.

America is the biggest benefactor. Go figure
LOL

Funny, go and read more.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by michlins(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

LOL

Funny, go and read more.
here's how America is the biggest benefactor,

Companies like Apple are under enormous pressure to produce cheaper from brands in China. If they don't get cheaper production, they will drive them out of business.

Apple did that to Huawei when they were about to become the number one phone company in the world
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Akuruoulo(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
michlins:
America knows better than to ruin Chinese economy because china is their biggest trade partner. Anything you do to china affects America.

The unnecessary trade war started by Trump was one the things that cost him his presidency. Many companies in America were affected by the trade embargo and those people made sure he didn't return.

I don't know where some of you read your own news but you guys understand nothing about the relationship between china and America
Guess u understood more

Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by gazza07(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
More of business than muscle show. Biden is weak, very weak, weaker than my pregnant rabbit.
emae009:

What did Trump really do?? or show boating on SM counts as doing something for you?
Under Biden the US has landed 3 military aircrafts in Taiwan something Trump administration never did... Sailed more ships through the South China Sea on a regular than during the last administration but sure Biden is sleepy.
Oya go attack America, let him wake up.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
China should stop making noise after all they flew their planes into Taiwanese airspace recently, so now their mate has done the same thing they should not complain.

Anyways I believe they just want to test sleepy Joe's resolve to see if indeed he is a coward...

China won't have tried half of these things when Trump was the POTUS

Some of you don't even know how daft you sound when you call Joe sleepy. What did Trump do? Is it not this same Trump that couldn't confront Russia even when intelligence proved that Russia was putting money on the head of US soldiers in Syria? You think Trump shouting on Twitter amounts to doing something? Do you know how many US military aircraft has landed in Taiwan under Biden?

I know the loss of the election by Trump still hurts you. Move on. Biden is president!
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Chinko wor dey flex their small mumu muscle now Simply because say na better over-ripe dodo US get as president undecided

I miss Donaldchukwu Trump cha lipsrsealed

Continue to miss Trump. It's your missing. Trump lost the election. Biden won! Get over it.

Shouting Biden is dodo. What was Trump? Is it not the same Trump that couldn't confront Russia even when intelligence proved Russia was giving money to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan. What did he do? You think say na to shout for Twitter!
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Whobedatte:
China promised to bomb Japan at Eve of the Olympics .
Promosed all threats to Taiwan by forcefully taking their territory over
Promised to destroy and attack US ships if they sail over their waters even though it isn't theirs .
Till now , only threats and threats ! No action
Always in the news showing F-22 raptors and military might and propagandas
China and Chinese just like talking , toothless bulldogs

F-22 raptors is an America fighetr jet. China doesn't have F-22!
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
rottennaija:

Correction, Taiwan is part of China

Go and make Taiwan part of China na! grin. A country that has its own military and elect it's own leader can't be regarded as part of another country!
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Ilovezzor:

He was an Iranian general not Chinese!

you didn't notice that was sarcasm?

We were talking China and he was showing me picture of Iranian General, how does that make sense??
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
gazza07:
More of business than muscle show. Biden is weak, very weak, weaker than my pregnant rabbit.

Business ke?... Oga you know what you dey talk?
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Ckonnet:

Go check the trump's tariff and talking about Huawei,it was one of the smartest move trump made and I know china is still crying over it. They where about clinching the 5G race which could have multiplied their income over the yrs but with the trump's policy that was halted and apart from that china use companies like Huawei in stealing people's data all over the world. China is ruthless!!! Look at how they handled the covid disaster that could have been contained.

Huawei is not China economy. You guys way of reasoning is hilarious. So Trump imposing sanctions on a business entity now translates to bossing China. Go figure
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
michlins:
here's how America is the biggest benefactor,

Companies like Apple are under enormous pressure to produce cheaper from brands in China. If they don't get cheaper production, they will drive them out of business.

Apple did that to Huawei when they were about to become the number one phone company in the world

Na so una go sidan one place form story come online call am facts. What concerned Apple with Huawei sanctions?
why isn't Samsung sanctioned?
why was Xiaomi taken from the entity list even when the became #1?
smh...
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Caseless: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
China should stop making noise after all they flew their planes into Taiwanese airspace recently, so now their mate has done the same thing they should not complain.

Anyways I believe they just want to test sleepy Joe's resolve to see if indeed he is a coward...

you people talk as if we were not here when Trump was the president.

1 Like

Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by RPirez: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:

Mr. Man, can you please STFU? angry You guys just sit in ur rooms and type rubbish! What do you know about wars, Int'l relations etc?

Do you think the POTUS has the sole power to declare a war? Do you think the U.S or even China can afford to get into a war with one another? Do you even think any of the so called super powers can get into any form of war with any nation that possesses nuclear weapon?

Majority of you don't know anything other than BB9ja nonsense... please, stick to that. angry
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ilovezzor: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
emae009:

you didn't notice that was sarcasm?

We were talking China and he was showing me picture of Iranian General, how does that make sense??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ckonnet: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
emae009:

Huawei is not China economy. You guys way of reasoning is hilarious. So Trump imposing sanctions on a business entity now translates to bossing China. Go figure

Huawei is a front for chinese spy agency,if you know u know. China is using most of it companys around the world to steal and colonize the world, that is why they readily give out to loans to corrupt leaders around the world. Their atrocities knows no bound and dont be blind.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ckonnet:

Huawei is a front for chinese spy agency,if you know u know. China is using most of it companys around the world to steal and colonize the world, that is why they readily give out to loans to corrupt leaders around the world. Their atrocities knows no bound and dont be blind.

is Huawei China's economy??
You said "Trump tamed China like a dog and their economy was shaken...." ...
How did Trump tame China? no anwer.
How did their economy shake? no answer.
Just cherry picking on Huawei.

Smh... nice talking to you
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ckonnet: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
emae009:

is Huawei China's economy??
You said "Trump tamed China like a dog and their economy was shaken...." ...
How did Trump tame China? no anwer.
How did their economy shake? no answer.
Just cherry picking on Huawei.

Smh... nice talking to you

Maybe you need glasses also, go back to my first reply to your mention, I made mention of trump's tariffs on chinese goods. So iam giving you assignment to go and research on trump's tariff policy and it's ripple effect on chinese economy. If you can humble yourself, I will school you on international politics and diplomacy and how it affects you wherever you are typing from.shalom!!
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by emae009(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ckonnet:

Maybe you need glasses also, go back to my first reply to your mention, I made mention of trump's tariffs on chinese goods. So iam giving you assignment to go and research on trump's tariff policy and it's ripple effect on chinese economy. If you can humble yourself, I will school you on international politics and diplomacy and how it affects you wherever you are typing from.shalom!!

here comes the personal attack.. Bravo
During Trump administration, they had what was termed "Trade war" which the resolved still under the Trump administration before CoViD-19. Tariffs on Chinese imports was made to desuede American companies from moving to Chinese which the present administration still continues. So many companies get into the Department of State Entity list everytime, not just Chinese.
Mr International politics and diplomacy, Chinese economic growth has been on an increase YoY except during CoViD-19.
But thanks for trying though. it means a lot
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by Ckonnet: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
emae009:

here comes the personal attack.. Bravo
During Trump administration, they had what was termed "Trade war" which the resolved still under the Trump administration before CoViD-19. Tariffs on Chinese imports was made to desuede American companies from moving to Chinese which the present administration still continues. So many companies get into the Department of State Entity list everytime, not just Chinese.
Mr International politics and diplomacy, Chinese economic growth has been on an increase YoY except during CoViD-19.
But thanks for trying though. it means a lot

China was tamed, that's my point and it was in the news that China's economy slowed down after the tariff was imposed.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by gazza07(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga please tell me, may I was speaking in tongues
emae009:

Business ke?... Oga you know what you dey talk?
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by puremaker7(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2021
tunjineo:

Huawei google saga is the only thing on thier head. Most people dey think Trump is the best because he posts everything online.
don't mind them Nigerians are easily deluded, now I know reason why Buhari came back for the second time.
Re: US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID by GalaticHorde: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2021
MrSly:

CNN bring it on let's deal with it. So how was america's economy affected than that of China?
China is the biggest, sorry biggestest holder of U.S treasury bill bonds cheesy grin how in frozen hades hell will America hurt the Chinese, sorry, contemplate to hurt the Chinese economy?
Oga stick to newsstands analysis biko! You don't know what you're talking about or should I use the biological term symbiosis to explain to you? Hurt your symbiote, hurt yourself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.