Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,480 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis (18433 Views)

Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue / PDP Convention: Southwest Stakeholders Endorse Oyinlola, Ologunagba / Security: South East Governors Endorse NPF Community Policing Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by tnerro1(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
So PDP wants to give the north the ticket to rule for another 8 years, Shame on them.

Give the ticket to the KANO state man and give the president to the south

Shame on PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by adioolayi(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
You give National Chairmanship position to SouthWest, so that your Presidential candidate will come from the North

PDP never learn lesson...We won't bite for a northern candidate in the South.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by seunmsg(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Carmal90:

Pls what is the best for Nigeria?

Rotational presidency between the North and South.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Deadlytruth(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The SW are on their own.Do not involve us the SS/SE in your political woes

The SS is an independent region so please stop merging it with the SE. I don't understand the rationale behind this SS/SE combination. It is annoying to say the least. Please desist from it because you won't take it when you start seeing something like NW/SE based on the political partnerships you repeatedly entered into with them many times in the past. Speak for your SE alone. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Deadlytruth(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Norwichsailor:

What is SS/SE
I'm pretty sure Akwa-ibomites like me out there do not want another northern president, a southern president even with one leg will do. Can you even imagine what you're saying
Thank you very much. As a SS native I hate this SS/SE narrative with a passion especially considering the fact that those peddling it now didn't give a fucking damn about the Southern minorities (now collectively termed SS) while they were in cahoots with the the Hausafulanis dinning and wining with them begining from independence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Basic123: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I will not remove it.Come and do it yourself.The loss Tinubu will suffer in the SS will even be worse than in the SE.Greedy and selfish bastards.You only shout southern solidarity when your political interests are threatened
you are a bustard if you remove it.

I know you will not remove.

Igbo people are nothing without SouthSouth.

When a whole tribe dey shit for body because of one yoruba mangrin

Spit!
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Basic123: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

I will not remove it.Come and do it yourself.The loss Tinubu will suffer in the SS will even be worse than in the SE.Greedy and selfish bastards.You only shout southern solidarity when your political interests are threatened
you are a bustard if you remove it.

I know you will not remove.

Igbo people are nothing without SouthSouth.

When a whole tribe dey shit for body because of one yoruba mangrin

They even have to run to the GREAT south south for a succor

Spit!
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by teepain: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

So it's fair for the SW to contest again in 2023 after Obasanjo's eight years!!! The SS has spent just 5 years and the SE none yet the SW who has spent 8 years do not even want the NE/NC who has spent 0 years to contest.Nobi juju be dat?
If the SW can contest the 2023 elections then nothing stops any northern region from equally contesting

I believe it is fair for a South Easterner to become the President of this nation at this moment. This is the more reason why the South Easterners and other Southerners should resist this idea of a Northerner as a PDP candidate in 2023.
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Carmal90(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Rotational presidency between the North and South.
Ok
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Norwichsailor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Thank you very much. As a SS native I hate this SS/SE narrative with a passion especially considering the fact that those peddling it now didn't give a fucking damn about the Southern minorities (now collectively termed SS) while they were in cahoots with the the Hausafulanis dinning and wining with them begining from independence.
They are blinded by anger

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Cromagnon: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunmsg:
With Oyinlola as National Chairman, the party is obviously planning to give its presidential ticket to a northerner. Anyway, it’s left for Nigerians to decide if it is fair and just for Atiku or Tambuwal to take over after Buhari’s eight years presidency.

For me, it’s an anomaly that must never be allowed to happen in the overall interest of Nigeria irrespective of party affiliation. Nigeria is a deeply divided multi ethnic and multi religious country. A single ethnic group should never be allowed to rule for a period of sixteen straight uninterrupted years. Not even in the face of the current terrorism, banditry, criminal herdsmen and violent separatist agitation.
which single ethnic group has ever ruled Nigeria single handed?
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Cromagnon: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
yinkus6750:
Secondus has finally been seconded.
What us the problem that politician's fail to leave when the ovation is loud?
Always leaving office disgracefully.
power is sweet. As well as loot
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Cromagnon: 1:26am On Sep 10, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

So it's fair for the SW to contest again in 2023 after Obasanjo's eight years!!! The SS has spent just 5 years and the SE none yet the SW who has spent 8 years do not even want the NE/NC who has spent 0 years to contest.Nobi juju be dat?
If the SW can contest the 2023 elections then nothing stops any northern region from equally contesting
that's the reward for disloyalty to the region that brought you to power.
Re: PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis by Cromagnon: 2:03am On Sep 10, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

In 2015 we had an excellent opportunity to keep a fellow southerner in power until 2019 what happened?

A buffoon that sidelined the zone that put him in power is not a fellow southerner

[/q]The SW decided it was not in their best political interests to allow a SSner finish his tenure as it will make it difficult for another SWner to come to power[/quote]

No
They saw the zone was Very disloyal and was not worth supporting

.In 2023 the SW will fight their political battles alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari / Senator Omo Agege Decamps To APC / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.