Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine (277 Views)

The US Should Give Away Its Vaccine Doses. Now / Another Covid Or What? / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by mr1759: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2021
This new wave of covid has made a lot of people rush to health center to take covid vaccines but now, the death toll has increased,, some people I have seen that took this new vaccine have died, some are trying to make claims that it could be the vaccine, as at yesterday mortuaries in Benin city were all filled up they are not even accepting new corpse, so we don’t know what is now killing people is it the covid or the vaccine
Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by splendournoni: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Covid 19 biggest scam of the century...

The way they are serious about it I wish they could be more serious with other more dangerous diseases.

1 Like

Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by Explicit02: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Vaccine is not a cure..... So if u you had contacted the virus already the vaccine can't prevent you from death

Get the vaccine while you are negative.
Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by Explicit02: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2021
splendournoni:
Covid 19 biggest scam of the century...

The way they are serious about it I wish they could be more serious with other more dangerous diseases.
scam or no scam people dey die like chicken..

No body will say from 2020 to 2021 he/she no sabi one or two weh don die either tested positive to d virus or not. Although people die always but dis year own get square

My opinion is the virus is real and u guys should stay safe out there..

If u can get the vaccine get d jab and if u don't believe in d vaccine avoid it....
Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by mr1759: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Four people I know that took this new vaccine three have died. Not the old covid vaccine this new one they just brought
Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by splendournoni: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Explicit02:
scam or no scam people dey die like chicken..

No body will say from 2020 to 2021 he/she no sabi one or two weh don die either tested positive to d virus or not. Although people die always but dis year own get square

My opinion is the virus is real and u guys should stay safe out there..

If u can get the vaccine get d jab and if u don't believe in d vaccine avoid it....
You are very correct and right my guy,

The truth is the virus is real but not as deadly as the media and the world leaders make it look,

I'm in jigawa state and I'm also a state project manager for UKAID here I know what I'm saying and how the mathematics happen to arrive at those figures you see at 11:59pm

Stay safe and maintain good hygiene.
Most of all remove fear

1 Like

Re: What’s Now Killing People Covid Or Its Vaccine by Patented: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
mr1759:
This new wave of covid has made a lot of people rush to health center to take covid vaccines but now, the death toll has increased,, some people I have seen that took this new vaccine have died, some are trying to make claims that it could be the vaccine, as at yesterday mortuaries in Benin city were all filled up they are not even accepting new corpse, so we don’t know what is now killing people is it the covid or the vaccine

Less than 1% of the population has been vaccinated. Do you have any stats saying that those who died had been vaccinated. Why are u connecting vaccination and death toll without stats.

Before you make a connection Pls check or provide stats to support your assumption.

By your own statement there is a new wave. Each new wave comes with increased death rates. Check the first and second waves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make A New Born Mother Of 7weeks Old Continue To Bleed / Imagine I'm Your Sister, Girlfriend, Daughter, Wife Or Neighbour. And I Die / Doctor Being Threatened By Married Women In Lekki because Of DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.