Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out (28309 Views)

Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Hallowed9: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Koni dafun Buhari and his entourage

2 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Etogist: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Belcon(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Sleyk: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Well said by OYC.
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by oneTIMEman(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Total lockdown

1 Like

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by olisaEze(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Well they’ve at least given some salient points to forestall future lies that the cerebrally weak & gullible might quote in future. The visit is a personal one, and has nothing to do with any imagined newfound love for Ndi Igbo. Make rain no go fall kon wash the new black paint comot for road wen dem wan commission sha. grin Wahala no dey ever finish for Naija! undecided

3 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by ariesbull: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
I will watch with hope.....Ndi imo zukwanu Ike !

Una no dey tire ....ogini di
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by mgbaduga: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
H
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Karemarealty288(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
These people are confusionist,you first said he will be welcome by indigbo now you have started yabbing another rubbish.
Verdict=igbo youths and lders are unstable

And your people are terrorists....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Sirdan247(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
See them space booker's association above
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by mclloyd22: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
I Dey my Caban, food dey, light is on check✅ Every thing check! Let’s sit home and enjoy the outcome of the visit. If you are in Owerri kuku dey your house make you no go die throway

5 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by CMEONS360(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari is like a plague. Everyone is avoiding him. grin

4 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Igbos Are Most Intelligent, Smartest Tribe In Nigeria’, Says Obasanjo

"From the extensive research I did on the three major tribes, I find out that the Igbos are the most westernized, most enterprising, most astute, most dynamic, most intelligent (smart), and the most technically gifted tribe found among the black race. The Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas have limitations. But an Igbo man doesn’t see any limitations,” Obasanjo said.
“An average Igbo man is highly competitive, unlike the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani. While the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani had kingdoms which enabled the British to infiltrate their territories easily, the Igbos on the other hand, had what could be called Chiefdoms” autonomous Communities. These structures made it very difficult to tame the Igbos.

“It took the British just 9 months to tame the North and South West but almost 30 years to be able to tame the Igbos. The British had to send a team of anthropologists to the South to understudy the Igbo because, they (the British) acknowledged they hadn’t being up against a black race with such depth and intelligence coupled with the gut to confront the whites and learn from them so, so fast.

“While a Tinubu, can have unrestricted influence over the Yoruba tribe, something you can only find mostly among blacks and some poor nations on earth today, an Igbo man can never be tamed by the ideology of one man unchecked, no matter how highly placed he or she is."
Everyone that have killed igbos in the past ,live to regret it "

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Furbish(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
People deserve their respect! Let the world beware!
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by oldman112(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
I hate politics and that game is very dangerous and i won't be surprise if they come up with a story that Buhari was attacked and some of his securities was gunned down and start unnecessary tension all over but one thing am sure is that the evil this men do will catch them up.

3 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Madmohamed1: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Hugged:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/buhari-on-a-jamboree-visit-to-uzodinma-count-ndigbo-out-ohanaeze/
buhari is coming to commission the grave yard of innocent igbo youth he kill whit hopeless uzodimgba

2 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Lovenorth: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Our president is visiting the Ipob mainland and the terrorists would be running for their lives, I like the IMO state Governor God bless our lovely president

4 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Seniorwriter(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Pumpkins47:
Buhari is a Terrorist

Hallowed9:
Koni dafun Buhari and his entourage

dlaw70:
Buhari is reaping the hate he gave.

In another news,can u guess what is happening in this picture ���

Thinktwicemybro:
Chief failure visiting his failure apprentice. As far as am concerned indigbo will shame him. APC should go to arewa republic and import almajiris to cheer for him because no sane Igbo man will welcome him.
As a matter of fact, IPOB sit at home order includes staffs at the airport so I wonder who will direct him plane to land.

All I'll say is that we need young visionary leaders come 2023 which the citizens can identify with for their selfless leads for nation growth not this type of buhari led terrorists infested maladministration that can't visit citizens in peace.

Deep Quote
A good product needs little advert!.

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by tunjex2006(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2021
The problem we have in this country is that we are not really actually practicing democracy. The power of people is stronger than the people in power. These are people who will touring round the whole federation when the election comes yet they are the ones using veto power on their people. Ideally, two people are not supposed to be living together if there is no love. You have no right to force people to be with you if they don't want to be. Why is the government afraid of secession? They have already failed the past, current and future generations of this country. Something needs to be done in this country, it's not a matter of prayer right now, it's a matter of revolution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Ibkhaleel01: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Empty threat... noise makers.....

1 Like

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by dododawa1: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2021
SuperBlack:
Well Said, Buhari should not pass through my father's house while going to meet Hopeless Uzoradima, because I go vex
address pls

1 Like

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Okhuadams(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Akpuobi1: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2021
What of the elder group council, what do those charlatans gave to say?

Nothing.. I guess. Bunch of idiots

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by berrystunn(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Useless ipob...

Sit at home make no sense
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by nameo: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2021
XclusiveEmma:
Mr Vegetable is going to imo state to see his boy (uzodinjo).

I support the Igbos on a sit at home protest, because if they come out to protest on the streets, they would be shot dead by the government mechinaries

I support sit at home protest

Me too.

And this is the kinda sit at home i support.

4 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Rexymania(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
The guy is right with the last phrase about the sit-at-home order given by ipob

2 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by redirect(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2021
THAT MAN CALL BUHARI NO GO RESPECT HIS OLD AGE, FOR VISITING BOY HOPE.
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Awoleesu(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2021
9jah:
Igbos Are Most Intelligent, Smartest Tribe In Nigeria’, Says Obasanjo

"From the extensive research I did on the three major tribes, I find out that the Igbos are the most westernized, most enterprising, most astute, most dynamic, most intelligent (smart), and the most technically gifted tribe found among the black race. The Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas have limitations. But an Igbo man doesn’t see any limitations,” Obasanjo said.
“An average Igbo man is highly competitive, unlike the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani. While the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani had kingdoms which enabled the British to infiltrate their territories easily, the Igbos on the other hand, had what could be called Chiefdoms” autonomous Communities. These structures made it very difficult to tame the Igbos.

“It took the British just 9 months to tame the North and South West but almost 30 years to be able to tame the Igbos. The British had to send a team of anthropologists to the South to understudy the Igbo because, they (the British) acknowledged they hadn’t being up against a black race with such depth and intelligence coupled with the gut to confront the whites and learn from them so, so fast.

“While a Tinubu, can have unrestricted influence over the Yoruba tribe, something you can only find mostly among blacks and some poor nations on earth today, an Igbo man can never be tamed by the ideology of one man unchecked, no matter how highly placed he or she is."
Everyone that have killed igbos in the past ,live to regret it "

Your assertions are theoretically and instructively correct!

2 Likes

Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by loveth360(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2021
dododawa1:
address pls
Are you coming with the terrorist.
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Sit at home will be of help to security personnel.

There jobs will be easier.

Other state joining the sit at home... Make no sense.
Re: OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out by Lightorder: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Mossadd:
These people are confusionist,you first said he will be welcome by indigbo now you have started yabbing another rubbish.
Verdict=igbo youths and elders are unstable
oga , face your hut in oshogbo. You have bigger problems there than in Imo state . Not minding your business would make your already stagnated life more miserable. olofofo ibanujẹ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Remove ‘Obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.