Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship (18468 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Singer Timi Dakolo took to his page on Instagram and said that the fact two people in a relationship are good people doesn't guarantee the success of that relationship.

Timi Dakolo wrote on his page: "Two good people can have a bad relationship."

"
Just so you know," the father-of-three added.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkMO24Ld16/?utm_medium=copy_link
Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/two-good-people-can-have-bad.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by saintjimos(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Yes , different ideologies

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2021
It's a lie. Idea shared together, qualities added, workforce to set goals, embrace the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.

At bolded will cleanse the temperaments issues
alizma:

Have you read about temperaments? Two opposing temperaments from two good people cannot hold a relationship.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Bluntguy: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
If two bads can't make a good, then why should two goods make a bad? I beg to disagree with you on this Timi. They used to say that one party is always responsible for the cordial relationship that exists between two parties talk less of when both parties are good.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Whoever disagrees with this guy on this matter is still far behind in knowledge and understanding.

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
VERY TRUE... just because someone is good doesnt mean they will automatically be compatible with another person who is good. you could simply have opposite character/ideas/way of life etc

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Right! You answered yourself. The good should go for who's compatible with.
MrBrownJay1:
VERY TRUE... just because someone is good doesnt mean they will automatically be compatible with another person who is good. you could simply have opposite character/ideas/way of life etc

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I disagree.
Mmadu2:
Whoever disagrees with this guy on this matter is still far behind in knowledge and understanding.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by festacman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Of course, marriage is about two COMPATIBLE individuals and not two GOOD people. That's why two 'crazy' people can marry and enjoy their marriage for long while two level-headed people struggle.

Because there is no 100% compatibility, it doesn't even guarantee stable marriage especially where MUTUAL sacrifices are not willingly being made by couples concerned.

In short, marriage has no ALMIGHTY formular. It is like any other project that should be worked at. That's it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by richidinho(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Bar1941(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
This Simp seems to be appealing to Totoh decay, but as far as I'm concerned, she and that kiboroki Kpokpogri are two bad people having a perfectly bad relationships. They both deserved each other.

It's just Tonto kpetus that I pity, in less than 4years it had officially suffered in the hands of 3 bad drummers, only God knows who the next drummer is. The King had really suffered.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by DropsMic(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
True... Two bad people can also Have a good relationship

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Bornsinner7: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
How do you mean?? Good in what aspects??

Let say he meant good as in having the characteristics required for a successful relationship..

Mutual respect, trust, honesty, good communication, anger control, tolerance etc

If both parties have these.. how then can they have a bad relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry

I won't forget the Busola Dakolo and Biodun Fatoyinbo saga in a hurry. Timi Dakolo even called a press conference. That was in 2019 if my memory serves me well. We are gradually approaching the end of 2021. How time flies.

No country on earth has seen more cruise than Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Satcer: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
I agree
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by ObiOfOnistha: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbish talk, you will only get your type, armed robber will meet prostitute, when you give the author of marriage the sole right to chose for you , you are in for a marriage made in heaven.

I know of a Christian Brother that was jobless and married another Christian virgin sister, except for some of us that are close to the brother, no one knows he is jobless, he rides nice car courtesy of his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by tosinhtml: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
MHBNeiman:
I disagree.

You are far behind in knowledge and understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
True
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Seniorwriter(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
Singer Timi Dakolo took to his page on Instagram and said that the fact two people in a relationship are good people doesn't guarantee the success of that relationship.

Timi Dakolo wrote on his page: "Two good people can have a bad relationship."

"https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkMO24Ld16/?utm_medium=copy_link
Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/two-good-people-can-have-bad.html

Pure nonsense
If you are a good person and you have a good partner it simply means you both balance your EQs with your IQs so where will bad come in? SMH @ all these celeyeyebrities forming relationship advisors & counselors.
Timi Dakolo should channel his energy towards breeding music prodigies.
omonla10:
Very correct

A good alpha male marrying a good alpha female na chaos in d making
What makes been "alpha fe/male" qualify to be good natured human beings...SMH@you.

ObiOfOnistha:
Rubbish talk, you will only get your type, armed robber will meet prostitute
Exactly....
Lamasta:
Dakolo go and sleep you don't have a point...
A good wine in a new bottle will give a sweet taste while a bad wine in an old bottle will give a sour taste....
2 good people coming together as one cannot produce a bad relationship likewise2 ba,d people coming together as one cannot produce a perfect relationship.

You only attract your kind...
Dakolo is small minded ...no wonder his wife coarsed him with her rape story!

Fields85:
Attention seeker
Pinned....I'm no longer willing to comment my reserves on dakolo's nonsensical post.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Elzakzaky: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
so true
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by rita25(f): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
GUY IS UR SHIP SHAKING TOO? ABI COZA PASTOR DON TRESPASS AGAIN? OR ARE U TRYING TO MOCK 2FACE SHIP? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by GboyegaD(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
The most important thing to healthy relationships is having an understanding of what you want and your boundaries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Klass99(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by ityP(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Right! You answered yourself. The good should go for who's compatible with.

So why are you disagreeing? A good person who marries another good person that he isn't compatible with will have problems
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by ideatoprince18(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Two bad people.can have a good relationship too....

Relationship does not have a manual .... Anyhow ur ship is, u take it like that if it starts sinking, u simply jump ship
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Wilstino: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
The term 'good' here, is vague and subjective.

Good manners/behaviour, doesn't necessarily translate to tolerance and commitment, required to sustain a marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos / Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.