Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President (75858 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by aku626(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Hunger will forever be a tool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Didi0808(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Ops you had to use fake images to cover your lies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by BrainSanitizer: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Vintagepipes:
Oh! Of course they will rent their APC thugs.
One can clearly see the rented vans with which they are being conveyed.

And OP, stop using fake images. Some of the images are from the endsars protests.
Mad oo!!
APC on the beat again.
As usual, deceit and falsehood are their major characteristics.
@kahal29
Wassups??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Letmehearword: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
This is just those leaving round the Airport, while the last pics is fake from Endsars protest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by matt2mary: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Which time day break way una president dey reach Imo l beg stop this photoshoping things a beg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Tinyemeka(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Imo people are the most stupid set of igbos, even their women marry abokiis.Nonsense .we're fighting for you and you're going out.

Stop falling for the propaganda bro.

You yourself know that everyone in the state has rejected the governor (who wasn't even elected by the people), neither does he have their support.

There is nobody out on the streets of Owerri.

Ask the OP to post pics of the environment and not of the handful of rented touts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Glycolite: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo people are ready to welcome their president to the Land of Hope.

Don't be deceived by bitter and defeated opposition elements.

Imo is ready.

We are ready for #PMBinIMO

BUSTED !

This guy is a liAR !

One of those pictures is from Endsars campaign in Anambra,and not about PMB visit to Imo.
Download that picture and do Google image reverse search, you're going to get the exact source of that picture below.

Let me copy and paste the link here..

https://googleweblight.com/sp?u=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/421221-endsars-anambra-protesters-head-to-sars-office-in-awkuzu.html&grqid=4Ny3-A1u&hl=en-NG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=kahal29 post=105636579]Airport things
Hire crowd...
Who is fooling who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Nwaotu10(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Imaginary crowd.
Op using endsars image smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by prophetfire: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things
. THIEF. ENDSARS PROTEST IMAGES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OgatheTop: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo is ready.

Kikikikikiki.

I feel your frustrations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo is ready.

Pls,are U from Imo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

My broda, I have cousins and nephew back home and I care alot about them... Ok
And I still one return oneday wink
But not in this regimen or period of this insecurities....

Pls do quick and comot...
What ever skills you have .... some people are here that value it and willing to pay for your knowledge....
I am writer. I engage in copywriting, transcription and data entery. I am also an eloquent speaker.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by nerd004: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
I have verifiable information that in Abia State.... People are moving freely,,,, shops are opened ,,,banks are functioning and there is vehicular movement....

Chai...dis one don over IPOB and ESN...I can't stop laughing...

Empty threats and Chest beaters Association of Radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OgatheTop: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

You're a Bastard for using this endsars photo to deceive your mother....

Animal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by uduokirika1(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

Fake news

I can feel your disappointment with the Ghost town mode which led you to upload ENDSARS pictures from Awka, you no even wise at all see the iconic Awka bridges at the background

Your shame dey shame meee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
ihedioramma:
That's not IMO STATE .
I know. The op probably lifted it from Google

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by okerekeikpo: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Bullhari:
I hope someone won't come up tommorow to prove that these are pictures from past events. You see this bullshiiiiiiiitttttts called our polithiefcians, they can make our media misbehave.

5 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
uduokirika1:

Fake news

I can feel your disappointment with the Ghost town mode which led you to upload ENDSARS pictures from Awka, you no even wise at all see the iconic Awka bridges at the background
Your shame dey shame meee
Ehen ! I knew it.
I knew it

I know I have seen that picture somewhere before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by prophetfire: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Arrival of Service Chiefs
. OLODO... POINT OUT TO ME ONE SERVICE CHIEF THERE. That's even if you know what service chiefs mean.

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Richy4(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Since it was all lies, can't some one close this thread and apologize for leading the readers on by posting fake news on front page?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by 9japride(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
What the Op is doing is the kind of Nigerian politics they say Igbos don't know how to play. Deception and propaganda. An outsider will think they love the eastern region. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OgatheTop: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
nerd004:
I have verifiable information that in Abia State.... People are moving freely,,,, shops are opened ,,,banks are functioning and there is vehicular movement....

Chai...dis one don over IPOB and ESN...I can't stop laughing...

Empty threats and Chest beaters Association of Radio Biafra

What do you gain in mocking Ipob your worthless fellow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo is ready.

Their should be punishment for fake news here nah.
600years ban.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by 9japride(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Richy4:
Since it was all lies, can't some one close this thread and apologize for leading the reader on by posting fake news on front page?
[color=#006600][/color]

I pity those that's hoping for sincerity by those that support injustice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OyigboUpdate: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo is ready.

We love u Buhari
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Amenadiel: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Humans are the most stubborn animal on earth. If on their way home, angry, high, blood-tasty youths attack and injure or kill anyone of them, it will be because 5k or even less that they were promised. And the devil will be blamed as usual.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by garfield1: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:

Imo is ready.

Good day sir.please help me with the majority judgment of the supreme court in ondo,I mean a copy
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OgatheTop: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Ipob come and see your members oooo hailing and chanting Bubu name while nnamdi kownu is in DSS dentention eating watery beans!!!!!

You're obviously a worthless Bastard

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by xtervaganza(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Karanka: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Imo people are the most stupid set of igbos, even their women marry abokiis.Nonsense .we're fighting for you and you're going out.
Shut your drunken putrid mouth!
Who the hell are you to say rubbish about Imo people?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.