Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? (14176 Views)

Online English Teaching Job ($7-8 Per Hour) / Come in if you need naira per hour / Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Gfskw: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
YouTube cashcow

1 Like

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
I will prefer to sell ODDS.

grin
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by laytoshtwo: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

So I got an offer as an online tutor to be paid 2$ per hour. I am thinking it's too small. How much do you guys earn per hour as an online tutor?

It is too small,that is #1200 per hour. lipsrsealed
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by laytoshtwo: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Spontaneous007:
I currently teach a student of mine who relocated to the US.

When his parents were in Nigeria they paid
2k/hr at a duration of 2 hours for 4 days in one week.

But now, due to data charges we have agreed on 3.5k/hr. That’s about $8 per hour

We offer qualitative and comprehensive online tutoring at The Spontaneous Solutions. Call us now 0.9.0.1.3.2.6.6.4.6.2.

Please charge well,don't be deceived with $ sign.An hour should not be less than #10,000/hour.

2 Likes

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by laytoshtwo: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
JamesLaughter:
I am a Spanish language tutor in Abuja. I take private and online classes. I charge 3K per hour.

Please increase your fees,it is not everyone that can teach Spanish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by tosinhtml: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

So I got an offer as an online tutor to be paid 2$ per hour. I am thinking it's too small. How much do you guys earn per hour as an online tutor?

The price depends on the value of what you are teaching.

Also most people who usually collect peanut to do anything is because they are beginners in that field. If you are super sure you know what you are teaching, please don't charge $2.

1 Like

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by tosinhtml: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
laytoshtwo:

Please increase your fees,it is not everyone that can teach Spanish.

I agree bro. Spanish is not common like French.
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by AsapTeddy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
sangfroidJJ:
I earn at least 55 British Pound per hour teaching Chemical Engineering modules. There are many platforms for online tutoring such as Spires.co and Cheggs. It is compulsory to use a writing tablet for the platform I use.

I have a huion tab...link me ...pls..
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
bunmitepresh:

Please, can I send you a private message on Cambly, I have registered since last month but I have not been able to take the test...Thank you
Hey! I registered too and even did some welcome video or whatever They call it. But I got involved in some other gigs online that made me place cambly on one side.

1 Like

Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Rtopzy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Please, I'm interested in online tutoring. Can you put me through the processes and how to get clients?
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by leonprince: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
what about if you have a certificate?
tamra:
$2 is not too bad if you are a beginner without certification. By the way, what subject are you teaching?
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Bayoursphere: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
salem1996:
How do i teach online too? I love teaching
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by reasonwitme: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
itguru320:
Looking for an Igbo teacher who resides in Abuja that can teach a beginner Igbo language to pro or to become expert in both speaking and writing in Igbo. Check my profile and contact ASAP.

The Economy is hard o! So if you're going to bill high, please stay far away. Thanks
I fit in here.Will chat you up
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Cambly dot.com is a site anybody interested can look into

Please which country is best to use as your location in cambly registration?
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by pedrilo: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2021
I need to explore this
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by sangfroidJJ: 5:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Witnesstony28:
There is no option for Nigeria �� in the application form in spires.co, to become a tutor where you need to mention the country you will be teaching from.

Pls those registered there, is there any way around that?

I registered with Spires when I was living abroad. However, you may use VPN to change your country. My friends have used this option to register.
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by tamra(f): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
leonprince:
what about if you have a certificate?

It depends on the platform and years of experience too. The online stuff is kind of complicated. A certified tutor should not earn less than $10... My opinion though
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by evansjeff(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
world123:
Hi House,

Good morning bro. Please what site is that? I teach chemistry? How do I start?
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by Ekg911(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Cambly dot.com is a site anybody interested can look into
Boss how I go take use this cambly.com abeg teach me
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by damayfoli: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hi, I want to go to medical university. I understand that this is not easy, but I am preparing for it. I am helped by the company https://www.medicmind.co.uk/ucat-online-course/, which I turned to to help me prepare for the exams.
Re: As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? by six33fourng: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Are you looking for a private teacher, home tutor and home lesson teacher in lekki, ajah, victoria island, Ikeja Lagos State for any subject like mathematics, physics, chemistry and english language? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate Recruitment / Federal Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment( 65 Position) / Experienced Banking Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.