Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

N-power: PPA Letter Download Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: PPA Letter Download Issues (526 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / I Can't Download My N-power PPA Letter / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power: PPA Letter Download Issues by pawesome(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Please note that those that are unable to download PPA letters can go for physical screening..Go with all your documents that you used for the application process (original copies and take 2 photocopies of each). The process involves
1. Physical screening
2. Downloading PPA letters
3. Take for signing at your various Papas
4. Uploading the already signed PPA letters
5. Resumption
So in the case where you have already downloaded PPA letters and already signed but your documents are not intact,you can still be screened out...
Physical screening starts 10th and no end date for now

If you pass the screening,you suppose to be able to download your PPA letters effectively

1 Like

Re: N-power: PPA Letter Download Issues by Bakrabas: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Op after the screening it will take how long to download the PPA letter? Those that are yet to print out the PPA letter can they resume to to their ppa
Re: N-power: PPA Letter Download Issues by Bernard1234: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
On clicking d download PPA option on my dashboard, is telling me to proceed to my local government of deployment for physical verification bt d PPA letter refuses to download.it is either poor network or inability to log in my dashboard.wat is d way out ooo nairalanders pls

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy Edo And Delta State / Chat Operators - WORK FROM HOME / Logistics Officer Needed In A Trucking Firm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.