Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photo Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day (963 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day by Lanretoye(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
I saw this picture this morning and the next thing i was wondering is if this is a president or an ancestor. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day by kestolove95(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Ndi dot ancestor
Re: Photo Of The Day by Totilopussylick(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
I saw this picture this morning and the next thing i was wondering is if this is a president or an ancestor. cheesy
it's an Oracle lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day by Crowwejihadist: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Evils he committed is tormenting him that's why he couldn't add weight grin grin
I will bet my left balls that bubu don't weigh upto 30kg grin
Re: Photo Of The Day by Totilopussylick(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm sure Aba Kyari the super tailor cop made that trouser buhari is putting on embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day by BKayy: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
See the photo of the day

Re: Photo Of The Day by hybrid11(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
No matter how big Abba kyari sew your upper and trouser ,we know you be Spaghetti inside pack grin grin grin
Meanwhile I see a military babe in front of bubu ...
Hope I know by now u have kept a fine pu**y for your hopeless fellow grin
Re: Photo Of The Day by hybrid11(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
No matter how big Abba kyari sew your upper and trouser ,we know you be Spaghetti inside pack grin grin grin
Hope I know by now u have kept a fine pu**y for your hopeless fellow grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day by hybrid11(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Hope I know by now u have kept a fine pu**y for your hopeless fellow grin
Re: Photo Of The Day by Madmohamed1: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
dead man walking
Re: Photo Of The Day by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
He looks good to me tho.
He is even hold the tusk firm in his right hand... Let the man be
Re: Photo Of The Day by Blacklion3: 4:07pm On Mar 01
Lanretoye:

He is better than your unknown father.
Tani baba e?

(1) (Reply)

2023:North Has The Votes To Produce President,those Unsatisfied Can Leave - NEF / Police Lied, Zamfara Bandits Overpowered, Killed Security Operatives – NSCDC / The Best Tribe For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.