Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele (718 Views)

Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Shehu Sani: Bandits Blocked The Road On Our Way To A Wedding In Kebbi / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by Kayzy8: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Muslims blocked the public road in the center of the market to pray in Sapele.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9YiDstVZA
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by UncompletedBuil: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked

This is one the things that pisses me off.

The same thing is replicated everywhere in the South, but a Christian religious organization can't try it in the north without violence resulting from the religion of "PISS".

The same thing plays out in Gambia Street Mile 2, Diobu PH.

It's really annoying...
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by Fahdiga(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Always constituing nuisance to the society
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by alizma: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I blame those guys complaining, remove your belt and flog any useless person that refused to stand up. The road is not a church or mosque and no set of people, be you Christians or Muslims that should prevent the public from using the road.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by RobbStark(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
UncompletedBuil:
shocked

This is one the things that pisses me off.

The same thing is replicated everywhere in the South, but a Christian religious organization can't try it in the north without violence resulting from the religion of "PISS".

The same thing plays out in Gambia Street Mile 2, Diobu PH.

It's really annoying...

So you are a Ph breed.
Truth you spoke.
I passed Ikwerre road once like that on a Friday, do you know exactly at that Gambia junction, they covered one side of the road we were forced to ply one way. The thing tire person.

Sometimes, I wish Wike shud have started with Gambia street before that Ikoku junction construction.

Weldone.
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by duro4chang(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na today?
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by UncompletedBuil: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
RobbStark:

So you are a Ph breed.
Truth you spoke.
I passed Ikwerre road once like that on a Friday, do you know exactly at that Gambia junction, they covered one side of the road we were forced to ply one way. The thing tire person.

Sometimes, I wish Wike shud have started with Gambia street before that Ikoku junction construction.

Weldone.

Sure!

You are talking about Ikwerre Road, if enter the street (Gambia), you'll understand the challenge people face there whenever their prayer is on.

This has continued for decades now.

The crime rate there is something you don't want to witness... Lots of shanties in the area...
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by RobbStark(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
UncompletedBuil:

Sure!

You are talking about Ikwerre Road, if enter the street (Gambia), you'll understand the challenge people face there whenever their prayer is on.

This has continued for decades now.

The crime rate there is something you don't want to witness... Lots of shanties in the area...

The last time I entered Gambia was like 15yrs ago when I wanted to connect that At. Thomas mechanic area.
I can't even dream of entering there again.
I heard it's something else
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by nengibo: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Warri people and noise
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by ANTIGAY(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
nengibo:
Warri people and noise
ATTACK THE MESSAGE
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by nengibo: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
ANTIGAY:
ATTACK THE MESSAGE
Dem no dey quick kill dog wey dey bite person, the reason this road blockage continues is due to too much noise making and not action
Re: Muslims Blocked The Public Road In The Center Of The Market To Pray In Sapele by Alfamann: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
alizma:
I blame those guys complaining, remove your belt and flog any useless person that refused to stand up. The road is not a church or mosque and no set of people, be you Christians or Muslims that should prevent the public from using the road.

Keyboard warrior.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Money On Soludo’s Election, Mbaka Advise, Says Prophecy Still V / IPOB Cancels Sit-at-home Order, Urges Participation In Anambra Election / Abia Women Will Get N500 For Giving Birth In Government Hospitals Governor Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.