Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client (1044 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
A guy named Sakawa Guy has been met with the shock of his life after his girlfriend played a fast one on him by marrying the the client who he asked her to chat for him.

Sakawa guy told his girlfriend who his trusted so much to chat with his client who is a foreigner for him.

The girlfriend was to be in charge of all the voice calls and all the video calls while he does all the chatting with the foreign client.

For more detail:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/09/a-guy-asked-his-girlfriend-to-chat-with-his-client-ends-up-marrying-the-client/

Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by mariovito(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oti burst
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by headbasher96(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na mumu no go collect express ticket to leave the zoo grin grin grin mean while oga wey get work still the suffer am here
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Sonnobax15(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Chaiiii......this kind thing can pain ohhhhhh shocked

Na once banny dive aza man client take for real Life grin

But come to think of it,who no like better thing? lipsrsealed.
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Flamees(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin guyy if na Me That Girl No go leave Naija

Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Snitch24(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Honcho156:
A guy named Sakawa Guy has been met with the shock of his life after his girlfriend played a fast one on him by marrying the the client who he asked her to chat for him.

Sakawa guy told his girlfriend who his trusted so much to chat with his client who is a foreigner for him.

The girlfriend was to be in charge of all the voice calls and all the video calls while he does all the chatting with the foreign client.

For more detail:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/09/a-guy-asked-his-girlfriend-to-chat-with-his-client-ends-up-marrying-the-client/

This is nt the true story
I know the guy and the girl

Try dey make reserch
Before you post
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by faithfull18(f): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Snitch24:

Try dey make reserch
Before you post
Hmmn.
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Karlovych: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
embarassed

Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Snitch24:

Try dey make reserch
Before you post
So what's the the correct info undecided?
Because I'm sure I did my research pretty well
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Snitch24(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Honcho156:

So what's the the correct info undecided?
Because I'm sure I did my research pretty well

They're both playing games
Ur Post makes it look like the girl
Is the bad apple
Clearly you don't know anything
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Snitch24:

They're both playing games
Ur Post makes it look like the girl
Is the bad apple
Clearly you don't know anything
Do you have prove to show that it's all a game?
Is it until she becomes pregnant and gives birth to 3 children before you see what is happening isn't a game.
for where that one for dey happen?
The girl has left him bro
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Snitch24(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Honcho156:

Do you have prove to show that it's all a game?
Is it until she becomes pregnant and gives birth to 3 children before you see what is happening isn't a game.
for where that one for dey happen?
The girl has left him bro

They guy saw it coming
Na watin I dey try make u understand be that
Re: A Guy Asked His Girlfriend To Chat With His Client Ends Up Marrying The Client by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Snitch24:

They guy saw it coming
Na watin I dey try make u understand be that
Ok...

(1) (Reply)

(wise Up)look At The Scammer That Wanted To Scam Me But I Was...{pics} / Black Sunday In Anambra As Gunmen Kill Mother, Four Children, Two Others METRO / Why Are Weed Smokers, Cigarettes Smokers, Drug Takers Always Very Hot Tempered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.