Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,738 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] (898 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by Businesslist: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Economic activities in Owerri and other parts of Imo State have been shut down following the arrival of President Muhammadu Buhari in the state.

DAILY POST had reported that the President arrived in the state on Thursday morning for the commissioning of some projects executed by Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Buhari’s decision to visit the state had stimulated tension in the entire Southeastern region following the declaration of sit-at-home by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in solidarity for its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, who is currently in the custody of the Department of State Services, DSS.

Although the secessionist group had subsequently denied issuing the order, places such as banks and shops have been shut over fear of attacks by the unknown gunmen wreaking havoc in the region.

Contrary to calls by some separatists and critics of Buhari, the President received a warm welcome by some citizens of the state upon his arrival.

Photos by: DONALD PHOTOS

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/roads-deserted-banks-others-shut-down-as-buhari-lands-in-imo-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by Haryour12(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
In simple tense, Cow-in-Chief is a plaque no one wants to associate with

2 Likes

Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by yemmight(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
This Imo is so dirty. So where i Baba Bubu commissioning? He just went for an excursion?
Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by kollinz1234(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Advocatejustice:
Good day Nairalanders.

I have to do this to avoid people later blaming me why I didn't speak up earlier.

I just graduated as a Law student recently, and luckily for me based on my good performance in my result, I was among the few students chosen in my school to go to Law School this year.

The issue now is that we are to pay the sum of 20,000 for application fees into law school which I had paid last week after running around, with my last saving through labourer work. Now, we are also to pay another sum of 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira ) for the main Law School fees.

My people or good Samaritans here abeg, I don't have kobo nor shishi, the country hard, I'm not a lady, I am from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through school through hunger endurance, I'm not lazy because labour work in building sites did most of the maintenance of surviving on campus.

I have intentionally applied for scholarships as regard this Law School but non is responding.

I just decided to post it here as my last hope.

Just to get the School fees paid, I will hunger manage the Law School process just for 10 months.

If anyone wants more details or to verify my claims, I am available.

Please if you are capable, help a guy trying to be useful for himself and the society.

Please, let me go to Law School with your help that I will cherish forever.

Thank you.

Slawormiir and co, help your guy. cry
which school did you graduate from and what is the name of your course rep upon graduation; if you can confirm this correctly, I will upon verification assist u with 5k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by Advocatejustice(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
kollinz1234:
which school did you graduate from and what is the name of your course rep upon graduation; if you can confirm this correctly, I will upon verification assist u with 5k

Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by kollinz1234(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Advocatejustice:

just drop me the details here
Re: Roads Deserted, Banks, Others Shut Down As Buhari Lands In Imo [PHOTOS] by Kaybee14(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok, seen and noted.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News APC Chieftain Congratulates SGF On The Conferment Of Award On Him / Bullet Proof Hunters Volunteer To Fight Bandits In Katsina / Col TK Zubairu Former Imo State Military Administrators Is Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.