Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt (99706 Views)

Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by BigBashiru: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Why will the handlers allow the president to deplane with such a rough un ironed poor tailored trousers that looks like the current Nigerian economy

Nigerians....such negative people.... his top is nice...
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
joyandfaith:

The tailor should be charged for treason.

It's Abba kyari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

And d trouser?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Hapinex01: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Person wey were dis trouser for baba no go make heaven �

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by nedekid: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fulani heardsman grin grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by mozona(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
see una president

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
slim75d:
people are wicked, i swear the tailor that sewed this trouser is an ipob member. He has suceeded in making our dear president look like a motherless kangaroo. Mtceww
Hahahahaha,una no go kee persin for this nairaland oooo....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Ykc2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
But sunni Muslims Always put on taliban wears as in short nicker

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by nedekid: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

The topic is the trouser.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
It really looks like Nigeria economy
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by BaronBiafra411(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
He is not Buhari... that's why he can be treated anyhow cool
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Funkadict(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Tunagee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
slim75d:
people are wicked, i swear the tailor that sewed this trouser is an ipob member. He has suceeded in making our dear president look like a motherless kangaroo. Mtceww

Motherless kangaroo!! Hahahaha!!! grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by boyofgodbybirth(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
This tailor needs to be awarded the best tailor of the year 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by MzBertty(f): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who sew this���
Probably ABBA Kyari Collection
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Tunagee(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
The senate must look into this trouser of a thing. Is it that the material wasn't enough or there wasn't electricity to iron the jumper?

grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Tyghjj: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
The trouser name is palazzo trouser, mostly for ladies
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by boyofgodbybirth(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Reminds me of the first school uniform my mum made for me
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Olumighty123(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
davillian:
Na only white hand gloves remain.....

To make am look like a corpse? If I'm correct? cool shocked grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Chrisvotel: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very funny looking trousers
Like those one that my ancestors wore
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Bukden16(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
I thought I have seen it all..?

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Blackdisciple(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mumu tailor and na padi padi tailor...
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Jonovo98: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omo they should the stylist to panel,
But anyway even the fulani man no Sabi anything
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Goldiness: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
The talour sow the trouser with hausa touch, instead of igbo touch, look at others, the difference is clear, it's not like the igbo made, and the top is like caftan, and not isiagu pattern of sowing. The top should have been curved front and back instead of straight cut front and back, na hausa style of isiagu cloth be this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Kellie069(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
In the absence ence of Abba kayri the great tailor , this new tailor messed up ! bring back our police tailor
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by wallarwallar(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Me just want to know d person dat sew dis trouser for our president. D trouser be like IMO people
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by TheGreatOne90: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
slim75d:
It could be Abba kyari that sewed that cloth.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
OUTSIDE BEING OUR PRESIDENT WHETHER WE LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE DESERVES RESPECT FROM US AS SOMEONE'S FATHER AND GRAND FATHER ETC. THIS WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE THE DAY WE BEGIN TO LOVE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER. NO BODY COULD HAVE CRUCIFIED HIM IF HE HAD DECIDED TO WEAR HIS NORMAL HAUSA ATTIRE, HE SIMPLY WANTED TO RESPECT IGBOS AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED, BIAFRA NO BIAFRA.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
They couldn't even IRON his TROUSERS...
what kind of humans are these?
What a NATIONAL LAZINESS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by Ellasure: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make una look more closely at the pictures, take a look at the shoes. It is surely an old one from uthman dan fodio days. Abdul shoes in tales from Arabian Nights is more stylish and fresher.

I can understand now why the president banned importation of goods into Nigeria. He is used to using old things only. But as a country leader he should also appreciate individual differences and preferrences. The good Lord made it so amongst human to have individual differences and preferrences.

If he doesn't want new dresses he should not stop other people from buying and using news shoes. This his economic poverty has ruined many businesses and individuals in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by saintruky(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Breaking News: Abba Kyari to be extradited to d USA tonight following dis kin trouser when he sew give buhari take go imo

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt by thinksquad(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
This female officer don popular like dis oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.