Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

It's Time To Start Reaching Out To Potential Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Time To Start Reaching Out To Potential Customers (206 Views)

We Can Help You Run A Facebook Ads To Target Your Potential Customers / Lets Help You Sell Your Product, Service or Brand To Potential Customer.. / Use Email Marketing To Reach Millions Of Potential Customers Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Start Reaching Out To Potential Customers by aligntosucceed(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Potential customers are already looking for businesses like yours on Facebook. A smart Facebook marketing strategy is the only way to connect with them.

Messaging is now a preferred way to talk to a business when it comes to customer service. Some 64% of people across age groups say they’d rather message a business than call or email.

START WITH FACEBOOK
Use Facebook Messenger to reach out to friends and acquittances on Facebook for whom we don’t have a phone number or email address.
Sometimes they’re distant friends whom it would be uncomfortable to text out of the blue. Use Facebook Messenger to reach out and remind people what you sell or do.

Here are four scripts to help you initiate that conversation.
These templates also work via text!

DIRECT APPROACH
Hey, __. I know this may seem weird, but since I’m in real estate, I wanted to ask if you know anyone who is looking to buy or sell their home? If not, no big deal. Please keep me in mind!

Hi, . The market is still going strong, and home prices are going up quickly! Curious what your home is worth?

Hey, __. The market is still going strong, and interest rates are starting to climb. Curious what’s on the market in your price range?

SEMI DIRECT APPROACH
Hey, _. Hope your holidays went well! I have a house I just listed at (address) that is going for $. Do you know anyone that may be interested in moving? I would love to help my clients sell and your friends buy. If this is not the right house for them, I would still love to help them! Let me know!

NON -DIRECT APPROACH
Hi, __. Hope your holidays went well! I wanted to reach out to remind you I’m in real estate and ask for your help with referrals. Most people are going to run into six to ten people over the next 12 months who are looking to buy or sell, so I was hoping you would help me out when you bump into these people? Feel free to pass my name and information along. Thanks so much for helping me out!

LIKE AND TYPE YES IF YOU WANT A FACEBOOK MESSENGER MESSAGE TEMPLATES.

(1) (Reply)

Free Money!!! Apply For These Grants Now!!! Closing Soon. Thank Me Later / 6.5 Kva Honda Generator In Very Good Working Condition - 80k - Deal Of The Day / Glo Logo Bodypainting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.