Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Re: Top Ten Movies You Need To Watch (part 2)!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Re: Top Ten Movies You Need To Watch (part 2)!!! (214 Views)

Re:TOP TEN MOVIES YOU NEED TO WATCH (part 1)!!! / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Top Ten Movies You Need To Watch (part 2)!!! by alexander016: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
4.APOCALIPTO:cont'd (17+)
so if you know you are a female and hate seeing blood and where people are murdered alive,dead bodies and all that it's advisable for you not too watch well it's nothing to serious for me...
5.AVENGERS:END GAME
I love marvel movies if you are also a fan of superheros like the likes of thor,superman,batman,spiderman,e.t.c you will definately love this movie
it compares their powers and let you know who the boss is....
6.HEROS
i bet you will love this movie it also involve people with different super powers it's a season film anyway but it's very interesting watch out for it...
7.SCARY MOVIE:1-6(17+)
as it name sounds "scary" don't be decieved it's ain't scary but rather hillarious you'll love it...
8.ALVIN AND THE CHIPMONK:full movie
am a fan of music and good vocal voice? then You will want to watch alvin and his chipmonks vibe your day and it's a free movie for all age grades
9.LITTLE MAN
OMG! This film is really funny nothing much to say
10.ONWARDsadAnimation)

(1) (Reply)

TAMPAN Guild Of Directors Holds Retreat, Plans Award For October / BOTY: How To Register and Win #84m At The Biggest Hip-hop Dance Show / Do You Have Trouble Downloading Free Movies? Use A Movie Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.