Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech (40249 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Him big daddy no fit put mouth for this matter

He's even in IMO as we speak making sure the cows can graze openly over there
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
freakydaddy:

He's even in IMO as we speak making sure the cows can graze openly over there
Na VAT dey him mind O!
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jocako92:
Vulture Griller don turn blogger

I guess business no dey move
cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Na VAT dey him mind O!

All join lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Ola17: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Give it a couple of centuries, man will have the ability to chose to live forever, though I may likely not be around to benefit from such human advancements, I’m still happy at the prospects and time when our offsprings will tell death; in your face bîtch!

God bless the human race.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Toscarel: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jocako92:

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Off to beach I can’t comment because of this OP even though we register the same year I still don’t like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Ola17: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
gentleguy1975:
Even if he succeeds people will still die! The last time I checked, old age is not the only reason why people die, death could be caused by accident, violence, suicide, homicide, poisoning and so on!

Sure people will still die but the rate will be drastically reduced. In fact, most deaths will be by choice as most causes of death like road accidents and diseases will be most likely be reduced to the barest minimum as a result of medical and technological development.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by sanity12(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jocako92:

Lol..wetin this guy buy for una Market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Scamburster(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Why using two monikas?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by shegun4sur: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
chieveboy:
Dear Elon Musk. Reversing aging is not impossible. It is in fact a reality. It just needs to be released.

Realized you mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by seyz91(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wonder wetin we thousandnairs won contribute for billionaires fight cheesy
tutudesz:
Billionaires dey throw shades at each other and you want make we comment grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:
Why is it difficult for the USA to replicate the moon landing since they have done it once? And the technology then was far behind what we have now. NASA should just replicate that na...why involve SpaceX and others? Sometimes I wonder if they actually did that like some conspiracy theorists.
Lol, most of u don't just think.
So u want US to spend billions of dollars on another moon landing to prove what exactly?
Just to prove that u n other conspiracy theories are wrong, u guys are jokers if u think US even care what u think.

There are far more important mission now, nasa is not even as funded as b4, but they are partnering with private companies, the aim is Mars now, they have moved beyond the moon, u cab think what ever rubbish u like but u and other conspiracy theorists are not significant in the scale of things, US won't spend billions of dollars to prove anything to u.
They plan on going to Mars soon, u can just chill n wait till then they also want to build a station on the moon to serve as a base to Mars.

U can wait till they start implementing all this or GTFO.

It's that simple

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by deltateam: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Lol
This is beyond our pay grade. Next topic
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Jackbaur88: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is what we call healthy competition. Not going to Babalawo to get charm and harm your rival or assassinating them

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by pickatyoubackup: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
While we in Africa especially Nigeria still dey mock ourselves for bad leaders
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by gentleguy1975: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ola17:

Sure people will still die but the rate will be drastically reduced. In fact, most deaths will be by choice as most causes of death like road accidents and diseases will be most likely be reduced to the barest minimum as a result of medical and technological development.
I guess his technological breakthrough will stop earthquakes violence too
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by BigYash: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
tutudesz:
Why not? You are an upcoming billionaire,before you reach their age,you too go don get am clear.. But hustle well o... grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by oyejideogunjumo: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
post=105647739:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/futurism.com/elon-musk-mocks-jeff-bezos-immortality-tech/amp
F. O. A.
Failed on arrival.
Are you wiser than God?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:
Why is it difficult for the USA to replicate the moon landing since they have done it once? And the technology then was far behind what we have now. NASA should just replicate that na...why involve SpaceX and others? Sometimes I wonder if they actually did that like some conspiracy theorists.

Cus they was never a moon landing...all they did was a studio shoot from a movie called space Odyssey
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Egein(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
MadeinAso:
Immortality will be achieved in 2150 BC

Mark my words

Do you know what "BC" means?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by DappaD: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kenneth10110:
what God has written or chosen no amount of money or whatever can change it

What did God write? Was it God’s intention for people to die in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

So u want US to spend billions of dollars on another moon landing to prove what exactly?
Just to prove that u n other conspiracy theories are wrong, u guys are jokers if u think US even care what u think.

There are far more important mission now, nasa is not even as funded as b4, but they are partnering with private companies, the aim is Mars now, they have moved beyond the moon, u cab think what ever rubbish u like but u and other conspiracy theorists are not significant in the scale of things, US won't spend billions of dollars to prove anything to u.
They plan on going to Mars soon, u can just chill n wait till then they also want to build a station on the moon to serve as a base to Mars.

It's that simple

Everything that is questionable is conspiracy theories for you folks...simple question was asked,why haven't they gone to the moon since technology is more advanced like it was 50years ago,and it's gonna be a walk in the park for them but u just open your mouth waah to label the questions as conspiracy theories...moon is the closest spot to do any research they wanna do,you talking about spending billions like they haven't been spending billions for expenditures to mars,what stops them from replicating same moon tour... that's cus they was never none..the Van Allen belt isn't something we can get past now...

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Ola17: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
gentleguy1975:
I guess his technological breakthrough will stop earthquakes violence too

With advance warning systems we have in place today, earthquakes hardly cause as much fatalities as it used to in the past. With more technological advancements, we may even be aware of an earthquakes weeks before they occur.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by arkonpoint: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
As much as it sounds odd, Age reversal is necessary for space colonisation, my thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by gentleguy1975: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ola17:

With advance warning systems we have in place today, earthquakes hardly cause as much fatalities as it used to in the past. With more technological advancements, we may even be aware of an earthquakes weeks before they occur.
in that case we aren't heeding the warning, because between last month and now ,two major earthquakes occured killing hundreds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Bngf: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
You can’t pass God stop playing

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by SLOVFO(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

It's that simple

I guess you were there when they landed on the moon? You can only say what they told you happened. I am not a conspiracy theorists. I am just been practical.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Ameboperoo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
falseprophet:
grin
False prophet, what seeth thou?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
These are men ; not wayo billion from Nigeria that couldn't deliver ordinary 1 million per barrel refinery in lagos after more than 2 decades

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by goodheart02(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I wanted to air my view until I saw the OP's moniker.ji

Immediately, all that came to my mind were some bald headed dirty looking creatures called Vultures and how someone used to grill them for people to eat.

Guy you're wicked oo. Wetin do u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.