Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Please I Need Help! Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Help! Please (183 Views)

Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow / Help!! Please Is There Any Difference Between A Business Education And B.admin c / Help Please! A Day To My New Job Resumption Date, The Owner Of The Company Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help! Please by zebnatural: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day nairalanders, please I need help paying my school fees. I'm currently studying business management in hrdc unilag and we have been giving a deadline to pay before writing exams. I have been able to pay some of the fees, please I'm at the edge of losing my mind of how I will pay for the rest of the fees. I can't concentrate on reading for exams which will starting by Oct 2 next month. Please help me out, no amount is too small. Thank you all, my account number is 0002035829 Gtb faith adetunji.

Re: Please I Need Help! Please by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wrong platform bro

U sabi big pple, look for their Instagram and bombard them with this emotional story..

Better still, bring this issue to GoD ..attend this programme and forget ur problem
God will suprise u like a dream of the night

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Edit Images For Your Business On Your Phone! / SEO Services In Lahore Pakistan Rank On Top At Google Ranking / Trade Nigeria Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.