Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow (610 Views)

Lockdown: Will Taxify And Uber Work Tomorrow? / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Effizybozz: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
I want a lie to tell my boss that will serve convincing apart from feigning sickness and using back issues…Tell me sometime that will make to stay at home and rest. I’m so tired
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Wodu89: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Smh. Sapa is playing with your brain
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by dawnomike(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Smh. Sapa is playing with your brain
I agree with you grin
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Your job may be stressful.Tell him you are not capable to work.
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Pat081: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
It is govement govement work or private work?? I just text my boss 30minutes ago that I am still with my father in akure that I may come late tomorrow so when it is 2pm I will just call her back that am on my way ma I know that she like dry fish i will just put it on her table that is all
Effizybozz:
I want a lie to tell my boss that will serve convincing apart from feigning sickness and using back issues…Tell me sometime that will make to stay at home and rest. I’m so tired
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Just tell them that one of your immediate family member dies....you will be free immediately
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by REDshouse(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tell him on your way back from travel that you had an accident and all the passengers in the vehicle die including you...

2 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pat081:
It is govement govement work or private work?? I just text my boss 30minutes ago that I am still with my father in akure that I may come late tomorrow so when it is 2pm I will just call her back that am on my way ma I know that she like dry fish i will just put it on her table that is all
dry fish? grin
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
REDshouse:
Tell him on your way back from travel that you had an accident and all the passengers in the vehicle die including you...
you this man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Effizybozz: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pat081:

Yes it a government job
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Pat081: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Effizybozz:

Yes it a government job
just tell your boss that you want to see your mum or dad that you will come late that all
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by nabiz(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Effizybozz:
use someone to tell him that you are dead infact he will allow you to rest till eternity. Just do this and thank me later. It works like magic
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by Thekaghan: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
nabiz:
use someone to tell him that you are dead infact he will allow you to rest till eternity. Just do this and thank me later. It works like magic
wicked grin grin eternal rest where you won’t have to do anything no boss to fear the only worry is the judgement day grin grin
Re: Help Please. I Don’t Want To Go To Work Tomorrow by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Tell them that you had an accident, get a doctor for a fake doctor's report

(1) (Reply)

A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich / A Well Placed Job Now! / Need Help With Running Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.