Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buy your PKC And Dried Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy your PKC And Dried Maize (291 Views)

Call To Purrchase Your Pkc, And Dried Yellow Maize / The Use Of PKC And Oil To Fatten Broiler Chicken / Pkc And Pkn Available For Sell In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy your PKC And Dried Maize by Walters12(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Greetings to you all,
This is to Inform you that there is a new company producing dried maize(last year products) per ton,
and you can also buy your PKC (per ton) at nice customer price.
Marketing level.. let's talk price.
Contact me: 08024508805. You can chat me on Whatsapp.

Re: Buy your PKC And Dried Maize by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
U can simply join agricultural WhatsApp group..
U will also see calls soon but there are many fake
Be careful
Attend this Programme in the first place and watch GOD bless ur business with good ideas and connections

1 Like

Re: Buy your PKC And Dried Maize by DFPS: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Walters12:
Greetings to you all,
This is to I form you that there is a new company producing crude palm kernel oil and also sell dried maize(last year products) per ton and you can also buy your PKC (per ton) at nice customer price.
Marketing level.. let's talk price.
Contact me: 08024508805. You can chat me on Whatsapp.
price location

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Semi Completed 25,000 Birds Capacity With Staff Lodges, Feedmills For Sale / Sesame For Sell / New Year Broiler Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.