Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) (395 Views)

Manchester City's Kyle Walker Handed A Three-Match Champions League Ban / John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
RACISM STORM : POLISH defender Kamil Glik has been accused by the Football Association of racially abusing Kyle Walker.

Fifa are investigating allegations of an incident just before half-time of Wednesday’s 1-1 draw in Poland.

Television cameras captured Glik appearing to pinch Walker’s neck directly in front of referee Daniel Siebert.

Harry Maguire reacted furiously following the flashpoint and a complaint was made about Glik’s alleged behaviour at half-time.

Polish FA spokesman Jakub Kwiatkowski said: “The English FA said there had been a racist remark made but Glik says that is completely not true.

“I know the players and they have not done that and nor would they. We completely deny any allegations of wrongdoing.”

In a statement, Fifa said: “Fifa is in the process of analysing the official match reports of the Fifa World Cup qualifier match between Poland and England. The relevant information will be assessed by the competent disciplinary bodies in order to decide on next steps.”

Glik has also denied any racist behaviour, whether it was words or a gesture.

He said: “There was some scuffle, later I wanted to shake Walker's hand but he didn't accept it. There was some verbal scuffle but nothing more happened there.”

Maguire was raging with Glik in the first half with both players booked by German referee Daniel Siebert.

The racism allegation was made outside the changing rooms at half-time by members of the English FA, including security officer Tony Conniford, to Glik, the Polish FA and the fourth official, Daniel Schlager.

Glik claimed to the officials that he was pushed several times by Walker, they had a row and the flare-up came from there.

The fourth official called for the Fifa match delegate who took witness statements and insisted that the game should continue.

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16092886/poland-kamil-glik-accused-racism-kyle-walker-england/amp/

Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by chiiraq802(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
#SAY no to Racism.

I don pity for Lord Lugard country players shhaaa!!! There Country fans dey yab them, there various club fans dey yap them, even opponent team fans they equally yab them, now there National team opponents and there fans don start to yab them. grin
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by WiszyFraud: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
These English players are always racially abused

undecided
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am so sick and tired of this Noise of racism here and there.
We Live in a world where People love to deceive themselves.

A world that values, Supports and advances abominable acts that are against GOD'S Commandments.

A world that is Directly and Indirectly forcing People against their will to take a Jab in the Name of Protection all for their evil and wicked plans.

I am Sick Nd tired of all these Racist nonsense. The Virus Affecting the World is Sin. Rebellion against GOD ALMIGHTY.
The Solution to the World's Problem is JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by Karlovych: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked shocked So pinching Walker's neck is now equal to racism
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by paulolee(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
this racism can never stop since they insist on giving racist soft punishment..
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by paulolee(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am so sick and tired of this Noise of racism here and there.
We Live in a world where People love to deceive themselves.

A world that values, Supports and advances abominable acts that are against GOD'S Commandments.

A world that is Directly and Indirectly forcing People against their will to take a Jab in the Name of Protection all for their evil and wicked plans.

I am Sick Nd tired of all these Racist nonsense. The Virus Affecting the World is Sin. Rebellion against GOD ALMIGHTY.
The Solution to the World's Problem is JESUS CHRIST.
come the end of this year....this gee deserves an award...I so much like d way he easily twist his words n bring d gospel into any thread he finds himself....ride on man..
Re: Poland’s Kamil Glik Accused of Racially Abusing Kyle Walker By The FA (Pics) by paulolee(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
These English players are always racially abused

undecided
na wetin meself wan ask....always targeted as if its only English dt gat black players among them..
or is it because of their noisy fans??

(1) (Reply)

VAR Disallows Two Goals From Super Eagles Stars As Leicester Falls To 2-1 Defeat / Bundesliga Goals In 2020-21 / Oleksandr Usyk Defeats Anthony Joshua To Become The World Heavyweight Champion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.