Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO (1371 Views)

How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) / Crowd Chants ‘Sai Buhari’ As Kwankwaso Attends Mosque In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Imo youths love mr president
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Earlystar698(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
We feel una pain hahaha

7 Likes

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Orubebe01: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bmc are disappointed in I'm state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rented crowd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin Ipob like every other Terror group are always on their on.

1 Like

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by socialmediaman: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin Ipob like every other Terror group are always on their on.

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Abohboy: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Where are the hundreds? And don't call me IPOB o but frankly most youths are likely out there for money and not because they actually support Buhari
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by jimyjames(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This is shameful, you are even proud to say hundreds came out to welcome Mr President not even a thousand? undecided an APC state for that matter, there are millions of APC card carrying members in IMO where are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by bmdmix11: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
apc youth
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abohboy:
Where are the hundreds? And don't call me IPOB o but frankly most youths are likely out there for money and not because they actually support Buhari

Just the same way youths are indoors for fear not because they respect IPOB
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Sirjamo: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who cares whether five percent sit at home or sit in the jungle
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Eze2000(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

Lovely President?

You are just another paid APC agent after all
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by RobbStark(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
This looks like Biharis entourage hailing him.

Buhari wud be sad to meet his advance team only hailing him.

IPob won this round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Mossadd: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari visited a whole state with apc governor but couldn't get 200 to 300 people to welcome him.what a big shame for uzodima and Buhari!
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by FakeUnity: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Christistruth00: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Arthurity1:
Rented crowd

Buhari doesn’t need to rent a Crowd

If only the Workers and Students of Federal Government funded institutions turned up the place will be full

1 Like

Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Buhari doesn’t need to rent a Crowd

If only the Workers and Students of Federal Government funded institutions turned up the place will be full
Lol... Are you joking? I'm a student of futo, and I assure you that the hatered for that man runs deep... I'd like to see the half wit fools that would make themselves available for disgrace.
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Fejoku: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who cares whether five percent sit at home or sit in the jungle
Your tears is too much o. Sorry ehn.
Here, take this pepper-doused handkerchief to wipe away your tears alamajiri.
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Fejoku: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
[/s]
Where are the hundreds of Imo youths?
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by garfield1: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abohboy:

It is normal na
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by fourboys: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fools.... Even the 1k dey no go see embarassed embarassed
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Christistruth00: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Arthurity1:

Lol... Are you joking? I'm a student of futo, and I assure you that the hatered for that man runs deep... I'd like to see the half wit fools that would make themselves available for disgrace.

At least the Northerners there will welcome him and Secondary School Students would just have to go when Gov tells them to turn up
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

At least the Northerners there will welcome him and Secondary School Students would just have to go when Gov tells them to turn up
The northerners can't go because of ipob sit at home order & secondary schools are currently on holiday. So all they are left with are a shameless rented crowd.
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Christistruth00: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Arthurity1:

The northerners can't go because of ipob sit at home order & secondary schools are currently on holiday. So all they are left with are a shameless rented crowd.

Nobody obeyed Sit at home in Imo
Re: Sai Buhari Hundreds Of Imo Youths Hailing Their Lovely President - VIDEO by Christistruth00: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Arthurity1:

Nobody obeyed Sit at home in Imo it in the News

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo Can’t Separate Themselves From Buhari Govt's Failure - Adeyeye / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrests Ex-gov Obiano’s Wife, Ebele Obiano / BREAKING: Adamu Announces Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.