Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? (277 Views)

Something You Dislike As You Grow Older / Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike / We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by kollinz1234(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let's discuss. Igbos in the house; why do we so much dislike the president? In the spirit of Esprit de cop (true patriotism) should we not love the president of our country? Yes there is the desire for Biafra yet we loved Yar Adua, Obasanjo, Jonathan etc. What exactly has PMB done to Ndi Igbo that is beyond remedy?

Yesterday there was a thread highlighting the president many works in the East prior to his visit including paying pension to the Biafra soldiers still alive yet there was not a single commendation for the commander in chief.

Yes alot of other tribes criticize the president but the criticism coming from the Igbo is filled with hate, bitterness and total disregard to the extent that igbos dislike fellow igbos that are kind to the president

What exactly has the president done that is unforgivable? Why do the igbos dislike him so much?

1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by kestolove95(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ndi dot people don't have sense, mad people don't love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by criuze(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Are you blind when he arrested Nnamdi Kanu and killed our unarmed youths

See my friend our people use to say ' if i explain the meaning of a proverb to you then your mother's dowry is worthless

Next time count your teeth with your tongue

And as for patriotism it is over for us, whet we have now in hyper Biafra nationalism

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by Welcum: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
We Igbos feel things strongly due to our deep minds. For example, Fulani goes everywhere killing people under Buhari's watch, but many other tribes seem to be OK with it. But, for us Igbos, whatever you do for me in exchange for killing my son or raping my mother/daughter is an insult. It is like giving me poisoned drink as if you're doing me a favor. Let Buhari apologize sincerely for all the Igbos he has killed using his brothers, and let him make genuine moves to address these injustices, and we can start from there. It is not by wearing isi agụ atop Fulani Herder trouser.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Op point of correction. IGBO love president BUHARI, only terrorists IPOBIANS hate buhari and they will be treated in the language they all understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by kollinz1234(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
criuze:
Are you blind when he arrested Nnamdi Kanu and killed our unarmed youths

See my friend our people use to say ' if i explain the meaning of a proverb to you then your mother's dowry is worthless

Next time count your teeth with your tongue

And as for patriotism it is over for us, whet we have now in hyper Biafra nationalism
for killing unarmed youths is a good reason to dislike him. That is one point noted.

Thank you sir
Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by kollinz1234(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
yarimo:
Op point of correction. IGBO love president BUHARI, only terrorists IPOBIANS hate buhari and they will be treated in the language they all understand.
noted sir. Any stats to back up this claim?
Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by DarlingtonC: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Because he first hated Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Dislike President Buhari? by Jerryherd: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Because he no send ibos

They want his attention so badly but couldn't get it

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Allegedly Pl*cks His Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State / Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, And Whatsapp Are Currently Down For Everyone / Advantage Of Hiring A Commercial Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.