Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This (307 Views)

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? / Training In Making Of Liquid Soap And Solid Soap / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
A lot of people carry their phone around and the only thing they do with it is scroll through social medias, chat, watch comedies, burn data, and thats all

Calculate the amount of data you burn in a week and multiply it by 4 weeks. Thats a whole lot of money angry
No no no,then your phone is a LIABILITY to you sad
Your phone can be an ASSET to you and it can as well be a LIABILITY.
Your phone is an asset if you make money with it online with your skills!
It's an asset if you have made the amount you spent in buying it with it!
Learn a very lucrative skill you can do on your phone today so you can start making money with your phone at the comfort of your home.
Never waste opportunities,not every opportunities is a scam,Good things won't tell you when it's gonna come dear.
You should make money everyday because you spend everyday!
Message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature to contact me for registration now.

25% discount for first 20 people to register,the discount is proudly sponsored by HARMONYHOMESANDPROPERTIES
Re: Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Read,and take action smiley
Take care
Re: Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This by zealousayo(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2021
I wish I had money money to enroll, but to eat sef is not easy. May God help me.

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Have Interest In Making Money Should Read This by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
zealousayo:
I wish I had money money to enroll, but to eat sef is not easy. May God help me.

cry I understand.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get This In Naija / You Can Make $1000 A Month, Just Freelancing! See How.... / How To Make Cool Cash Daily With This Simple Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.