Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor (881 Views)

Slain Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Was Expecting Twins - Husband / Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) / Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by NNEWIsuper: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
*NMA LAGOS NOTICE*

*MURDER OF MR. OLUWANIYI MORENIKEJI*

The NMA Lagos received with shock the sad news of the alleged gruesome murder of one Oluwaniyi Morenikeji by passengers he gave an uber ride in the Abule-Egba area of Lagos on Sunday 5th September, 2021.

We have confirmed this incidence with the Nigeria Police, Lagos State command.
However, it is important to note that further investigation after NMA Lagos reached out to the family of the deceased has revealed that *Mr. Oluwaniyi Morenikeji was not a medical doctor but a Radiographer* who graduated in 2017.

In any case, the Chairman Dr. Adetunji Adenekan joins the body of doctors in Lagos to commiserate with the family of this valuable health worker and pray for peaceful repose of his soul.
The NMA Lagos shall closely monitor the development to ensure that all the perpetrators of that dastardly act are apprehended and brought to justice.

This notice overrides any previous release on this issue.

Thank you.

*Dr. Festus Emiogun*

Chairman
NMA Ad hoc committee on Security.
2:45pm, 09/09/2021

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J front page
Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by Maxymilliano(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Does it matter the medical field he practice ?

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by FakeUnity: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by EmptyGarden(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by SarkinYarki: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I Taya oooo...NMA behaving like many of their doctor's are not driving uber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by Gentlerespect76: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Can you imagine this human dirt? Pride will kill all doctors in Nigeria. Why didn't they refute the story of the young doctor who committed suicide in an Abuja hotel? Foolish association.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by xpressionx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad
Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by GOFRONT(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Even though he is a Lab Attendant?

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by Lagosfinder(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
They are all in the medical field

Same people that argue university is not same as poly

When all are higher institution

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by Tinubuadvocate: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
The level of crime in this country is really alarming.
Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by NNEWIsuper: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Yes it matters, it's good to always have the right information may be his radiographers association could help his family

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by NNEWIsuper: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lagosfinder:
They are all in the medical field

Same people that argue university is not same as poly

When all are higher institution
Yes it matters, it's good to always have the right information may be his radiographers association could help his family
Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by NNEWIsuper: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Can you imagine this human dirt? Pride will kill all doctors in Nigeria. Why didn't they refute the story of the young doctor who committed suicide in an Abuja hotel? Foolish association.
They did the right thing. Leave them alone, is you I see hatred in

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by NNEWIsuper: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I Taya oooo...NMA behaving like many of their doctor's are not driving uber
Is not about the NMA, is about the truth, ooh the truth hurts so badly

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by Gentlerespect76: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

They did the right thing. Leave them alone, is you I see hatred in

Look I don't wish to argue with you, but my point is this "a promising young man had just been killed in a gruesome manner. Everyone is shocked and the family and his loved ones are reeling in pains." Is it then necessary for an association to release a statement saying he was not a doctor but a radiographer? Isn't that a bit callous? Does it mean only radiographers can die this type of death? Does it mean that doctors don't ride uber? Look it's senseless and idiotic of anyone to put up this unnecessary clarification at this point. The dead should be respected for goodness sake. I ain't replying you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by FakeUnity: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very petty association..

1 Like

Re: Slain Lagos Uber Driver A Radiographer Not A Doctor by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Look I don't wish to argue with you, but my point is this "a promising young man had just been killed in a gruesome manner. Everyone is shocked and the family and his loved ones are reeling in pains." Is it then necessary for an association to release a statement saying he was not a doctor but a radiographer? Isn't that a bit callous? Does it mean only radiographers can die this type of death? Does it mean that doctors don't ride uber? Look it's senseless and idiotic of anyone to put up this unnecessary clarification at this point. The dead should be respected for goodness sake. I ain't replying you again.

Sir, the ego of some doctors is ridiculous. They treat people with too much disdain because they are doctors and went to the university— as though the rest of the people they meet aren't professionals too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Stray Bullet Kills 25-year-old Man Hours To His Sister's Wedding / Police Used Google Maps To Track Down A Mafia Fugitive Who Was On The Run For 20 / Video Of Some Youth Destroying ATM Machines In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.