Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria (32154 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by RillJ(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Your Excellency, but the country is increasingly being destabilized under your watch, sir.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by juman(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is a useless president that failed Nigerians so much.
The worst president ever.

No security.
Lot of poverty.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by MisfitHPG: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by babajero(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Who stabilised Nigeria for fulanis to take over, because your actions and inactions shows that you didn't come for the betterment of Nigeria but to give fulanis ground for take over.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by DimIsaac10(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
This guy sef
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Doubuzofficial: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
You say wetin?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Nobelwinner: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by greatefa1011(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
WORDS AND OPPOSITE.
What's the Opposite of Stability sir?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Champneys: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Delusion, Buhari you are deluded.

No matter what you do before 2023, you will only be seen as the one who came and further disintegrated unity, plunged the country into hopelessness and did so little to catalyse any big change or shift towards prosperity for the nation.

Buhari, you are a bast//ard, an incompetent and clueless bast//ard.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by coreninja(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buharis stabilizer with Chinese panel and Syria casing would forever be remembered! Isi-ewu���
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by IbileIfe: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Let us pray.

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by eagleu: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Deception unlimited!
We remember the guy who came into office to fight corruption, and ended up surrounding himself with the most corrupt people ever.

"I am for no one, but for all" while filling all positions with his people alone.

He does exactly opposite of what he says. Watch him!
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by LEGAL007: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Cti28(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
LEGAL007:

Please can I have ur cont.act? I want to discuss something with you. 0.8.0.6.80.6.35.3.7. GOD bless you sir.
Please, may I know why?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by LEGAL007: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Cti28(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
LEGAL007:

I read your comments on accommodation in Suleja from another thread, I need your assistance in that regard. Thanks
While type do u intend renting?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by LEGAL007: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cti28:

While type do u intend renting?
A 2 bedroom flat with water for a family, in a decent, secure but commercial area in Suleja. If you don't mind can we talk? thanks
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Cti28(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
LEGAL007:

A 2 bedroom flat with water for a family, in a decent, secure but commercial area in Suleja. If you don't mind can we talk? thanks

Alright, I will give u a call.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by henrysam(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
But you succeeded in scattering Nigeria. Kudos to you sir. Those people who voted for you did not know you always come with suffering and nepotism.
You will get yiur reward sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.