Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau (1495 Views)

The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / PDP Declares Seven-days Mourning For The Victims Of the Plateau State Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
A LETTER TO SOUTHERN KADUNA PEOPLE FROM A SON OF THE PLATEAU.

This letter is directed to all my brothers and sisters who are Indigenes of Kaduna state that are not Hausa' by ethnicity. Those whose ancestors have lived, thrived and evolved around the Kaduna and Gurara rivers for thousands of years. Those who are descendants of the ancient Nok civilization.
From the Kamuku/Gbagyi people at the South of Birnin Gwari/Igabi LGAs to the Kurama people of Pambeguwa at the south of Kubau LGA, down to all the boundaries of Kaduna state with Plateau, Nasarawa, Bauchi and Niger states.
Not also forgetting Doguwa LGA of Kano state which is populated by the Kurama people but was wrongly added to Kano state.

I started by calling you Southern Kaduna people my brothers and sisters even though I am from Plateau state because in reality, there is absolutely no difference between Plateau and Southern Kaduna people except for imaginary boundaries that were drawn by colonial masters.
Culturally, Linguistically, Ancestrally, Mentally, Socially, Physically and Religiously, the people of Plateau and Southern Kaduna are basically the same.
The British inspired political boundaries which were continually manipulated by subsequent military dictators against us, are the only things that divide us.
Our Fathers accepted, adopted and even championed the identities of these political boundaries because they ignorantly believed that Nigeria could be one united country. Alas, the same thing our fathers supported is now being used by evil doers to destroy and decimate us.

Unlike in the case of Plateau state, where the first major CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS took place in 1993 during the first Jos crisis, in Kaduna state, it was in 1987 during the Kafanchan crisis. Before the Kafanchan crisis, other smaller clashes like that of Kasuwan Magani and Yarkasuwa had taken place, all between 1983- 1989.
Most of us who make up the present day population were not born or were children when these conflicts took place.
The crisis of Zangon Kataf 1992 and Kaduna 2001 took place closely followed by the 'Miss world clashes' of 2006.
Just like on the Plateau, and elsewhere in the wider PLATEAU- GURARA- GONGOLA region, these conflicts are termed INDIGENE- SETTLER conflicts and other times, they transform into religious conflicts, but for me, I'd rather call them a 'Clash of civilizations'.

Just like Plateau state, starting from 2010- 2014 till date, the Indigenous people of Southern Kaduna began to witness a whole new dimension of bloodshed, killings and terrorism. Armed mercenaries from nowhere come in the middle of the night to villages and slaughter unarmed villagers without a prior provocation, fracas or conflict.
This act of terrorism is dubiously called FARMERS- HERDERS CLASHES by the Nigerian government in order to water it down. However, these have been nothing but clearly internationally sponsored acts of terrorism and jihad against the Indigenous people of the region.

In spite of all these attacks, our people continued to remain peaceful, lawful and law abiding, but it seems like it has been misconstrued for weakness and foolishness by these terrorists.
It is now very clear that the people who sponsor these acts of terrorism against us are in possession and control of the security systems of this country.
The same national security forces that we trust to protect us are in collaboration with these terrorists called HERDSMEN, who have now unleashed the same acts of terrorism all over Nigeria.
In Southern Kaduna and many other parts of Nigeria, these terrorist herdsmen have now added a business perspective to their terrorism by kidnapping people for ransom.
People have been kidnapped from their houses, churches and schools and the Federal government has been completely clueless and useless in tackling this problem because they themselves are part and parcel of the problem.

There are currently between 5- 6 million Indigenous people of Southern Kaduna.
A very successful and progressive people with very high levels of literacy. I have always admired you my brethren from Southern Kaduna, considering where you guys are coming from and how you have managed to progress inspite of all the challenges. Right from the days of Old North-Central (Old Kaduna) state, where you guys shared a state with the entire Hausa' fulani muslim majority population of present day Katsina state and Zaria.

At that time, Katsina people dominated the state and gave Zaria second position, leaving crumbs for you my Southern Kaduna people. However, today, both Katsina and Zaria indigenes combined cannot match you guys in terms of literacy levels and the number and quality of professors and Academia you have produced. So never allow anyone or anything from anywhere to make you feel belittled and small.
I cannot imagine how we your brethren from Plateau state would have fared if we were in your shoes in a situation where we shared a state with Zaria and Katsina combined for 21 years. I personally think we would have done worse compared to you guys.

O great people of Gurara, We the descendants of the ancient NOK CIVILIZATION and KWARARAFA CONFEDERACY are not born cowards. It is hightime we redefined our allegiance and commitment to this 'sick mess' of a Nation called Nigeria that has failed to defend us and protect our dignity.

Make no mistake my brothers and sisters, GURARA STATE is not the solution to your problems, because I understand that some of you have been wrongfully made to believe in a proposed Gurara state as the answer to your prayers from the oppression and suppression you currently face in Kaduna state.
Take a good look at those of us from Plateau state and Taraba state, we have a state in which we control the political positions, however we have not fared any better than you guys. We are equally victims of sponsored terrorism to the same extent, if not even to worse proportions just as you guys are.
Our elections are still manipulated and politicians who were rejected by our people are still enforced on us.
Plateau state as a good case study where our own Governor is actively working against us and taking sides with our enemies. These politicians are now even used to manipulate us from within which is even more destructive.

Nigeria within the framework in which it exists is clearly a failed geographical experiment and whatever 'gift or compensation' we get from it is nothing but a 'Greek gift' which is meant to buy more time for our enemies to effectively execute our destruction.
That is why my brethren, your allegiance and commitment from today should only go to your own good people of SOUTHERN KADUNA and the wider region of PLATEAU- GURARA- GONGOLA.
As a people, we can only be free when we control our borders, national policies and the security systems surrounding our borders.
An independent PLATEAU- GURARA- GONGOLA region or a KWARARAFA REPUBLIC where we can control our own security and borders is the only solution to our current problems, not any state creation whatsoever.

Unlike in Plateau where a good number of us the indigenes allowed ourselves to be divided based on ethnicity and dialects out of short-sightedness, you my Southern Kaduna people have remained strong and united as a people.
However, the fire of that unity must move on to the next level.

The last few years when terrorist Herdsmen laid siege to Adara land (Kachia and Kajuru LGAs), most people from Zangon Kataf, Jema'a, Jaba, Chikun and other parts of Southern Kaduna were either silent, indifferent or showed little action. Now, these attacks have shifted to Zangon Kataf and it seems like it is the cross of the Atyap people alone.
When are we going to understand that as long as we continue to fragment ourselves according to tribal lines, our enemies are going to keep decimating us one after the other?

A Southern Nigerian or a Hausa' fulani man cannot tell the difference between a Plateau or Southern Kaduna man, let alone the difference between a Ninzo, Bajju, Koro, Chawai or Kagoro.
Even we can hardly differentiate ourselves because the dialects, languages, cultures and traditions are basically the same.
Our enemies will deceive us and say that they are only having issues with a particular tribe which is a perfect agenda for divide and conquer, yet most of us still fall for these tricks and go to bed with our two eyes closed. We feel as long as our tribe is not involved, we are safe.

Terrorists cannot fly with wings from Niger republic to Samaru Kataf to attack and kill people. They must have passed through Saminaka, Kachia, Kauru, Jema'a or other parts of Southern Kaduna before reaching Zangon Kataf.
The 'million-dollar' question is where were the Indigenes of those areas when these terrorists were traveling through or camping in their villages in order to attack Zangon Kataf?

As you are reading this article, you may ask yourself, how can I help?, but I know nobody or any route to offer any assistance or contribution.
If you are truly an Indigene of Southern Kaduna, you belong to an ethnic group, have you contacted the youth leader of your ethnic group? If you do not have confidence in your socio-cultural groups, SOKAPU is a group that has been selflessly working for the entire people of Southern Kaduna. Have you ever contacted them in order to contribute your quota to the progress of the union?

Many of us, especially the middle class decided to be very selfish, living in our modern houses in Kaduna city, Abuja or Jos, thinking that the insecurity was confined to the villages and will never come to us.
We forget that when they are done with the villages, they will come to us. Now, the rescources we should have used in strengthening the associations that would have protected our interests and dignity in this failed project called Nigeria, we are using them to pay kidnappers and terrorists just to live and survive.

If you are a proud son or daughter SOUTHERN KADUNA, you read this letter up to this point, you received this letter with a greatful heart and believe in the contents therein, please do well to share it on your wall/pages/groups with your friends and families. You can also like, follow and comment on this page PLATEAU-GURARA-GONGOLA as a way of showing your support.
Together, we shall overcome!

Written by
NOAH KALLAMU
Plateau Gurara Gongola.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by slimfit1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
We Oduduwa and im sure Biafra are in support of any decision you make for your future but make sure it is a wise one. If you decide to choose wrongly im afraid you are on your own (OYO).

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by ozome15(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
It`s becoming by coming. God will see you people through.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Ogbuu101: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
slimfit1:
We Oduduwa and im sure Biafra are in support of any decision you make for your future but make sure it is a wise one. If you decide to choose wrongly im afraid you are on your own (OYO).
Let me tell you something.
Having lived and working with a lot of northern Christians,be careful when identifying yourself as an Oduduwa person on their presence.
The reason isn't far fetched.
Shortly b4 2019 when the rest of the country had already seen buhari for what he is,your ppl were the only ones cheering him on apart from his fellow hausa/Fulani fellow terrorists maybe because of Osibanjo.
You still capped it with giving him majority votes thereby reinforcing his onslaught against the northern Christians.
The thinking among northern Christians now is "so if buhari wan finish all of us,Yoruba go still vote am cos of a VP that has no effect whatever"?
Don't curse oo,just ask any northern Christian his opinion about Yorubas,you will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by BeardedMeat(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is buhari's Nigeria. Everybody wants out.

We told them prior 2015 that buhari will never be president of a United Nigeria based on his antecedents, but they called us haters.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
slimfit1:

Thank you very much.

KWARARAFA together with ODUDUWA and BIAFRA. A perfect combination. (Smiles)
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
ozome15:
It`s becoming by coming. God will see you people through.

Amen and thank you.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by slivertongue: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
It is now very clear that the people who sponsor these acts of terrorism against us are in possession and control of the security systems of this country.

nagode babana
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
PlatGurGongo:

Thank you very much.

KWARARAFA together with ODUDUWA and BIAFRA. A perfect combination. (Smiles)

What of Benue, Kogi and Kwara? Does the map include the whole of Niger state? I thought Niger practice sharia.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by BKayy: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is this special type of anger I get when I see people from the same Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Benue and Taraba say the same thing Kaduna Nzeogwu's crew said that made them do the coup. The same thing they tried to avert, happening before this generationa eyes yet the people of that same place chose to side with the Caliphate when it mattered most.

On behalf of St. MAJOR Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, Col. Nwobosi, Lt. Wale Ademoyega, Major Ifeanyi Ifeajuna, Major Don Okafor, I say "Fvck you ALL, you deserve whatever you are getting today. Ndị ara"

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
You deserve your own country and the longer it takes to get out of Nigeria the more people that will die for nothing.

You are already the food basket of Nigeria, you will have trading partners like the Yoruba to buy your food.

Dividing Nigeria into 7 or 8 countries just like Yugoslavia is the only thing that will save us all. Everyone knows that Nigeria will never work but no one is ready to fight to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by omoharry(f): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Interesting . Them and the Yorubas (especially the lunatics that are staunch supporter s of this devilish man called Buhari voted this man into power the first time then stupidly revoted him for the second time .

Despite the fact that he showed how nepotistic he was and how he ignored the people of Benue when they were massacred In Agatu. Still, the SW and the stupid and foolish meddle belt still voted for him . I wonder what the MB were thinking, when they voted God Buhari again! .

I know the Yorubas voted for him the first time & again becos of Osibanjo. Who could not even bring himself to condemn the atrocities of the Fulani headmen,nor condole with his people when when they were massacred by the Fulanis.

However, it still beat my imagination till this moment, why the middle belt would give this nepotistic man any vote at all for the second time . Knowing how he treated the people of Agatu and his distain toward the whole situation.
Sometime wonder if we are too weak as a people to follow our own mind, without following the backwagon of always voting for wicked leaders who do not have our interest at heart .
Now look at the mess we are now in. A hyper inflation in a country that already poor , Terrorism at it peak , banditry (which has skyrocketed that our government are now begging bandit to drop down Thier arms or pay them money to stop) , kidnappings on daily basis with huge random paid from victims to finance Thier dark activities, then the continuous massacres by the Fulani headmen, with the backing from Thier grand patron , Pres. Buhari, with the help of our federal security .
To my Yoruba sai babas' , How market ? Are you guys happy with the calamities happening in the country now ? Hope u guys are satisfied now, by just having Ur son as a VP? while u continue to battle off the fuluni so that they do not kill you all and take possession of Ur land ? Nor can u travel to other state by car without praying to Ur God intently for safety to get to Ur destination so that you are not kidnapped and your life cut short .
Now to To the middle beltans .. Next time, when u see a fanatic and a nepotistic candidate that speak for the Fulani and a staunch supporter of Sharia or an exstrimist , pls run away from that candidate and vote for someone you know does not possess such dark personalities.
U all knew who Buhari is and what he stands for but you voted him anyway .
We in the south are equally fighting these Fulani monsters too..so everyone is on edge now & we are all now paranoid over the mention of the name Fulani .The Middle belt and the Yorubas gave birth to the monsters by emboldened them by bringing in Thier grand patron go be our president .
My condolence to any one that have lost love ones to these monsters.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
There were two fulani, Yoruba took one and you took the other, so how is that a problem?

Though I don't believe you on what northern Christians think about Yoruba but it doesn't matter, we only answers to ourselves and do what's best for us.

Buhari is still better than Atiku.
Ogbuu101:

Having lived and working with a lot of northern Christians,be careful when identifying yourself as an Oduduwa person on their presence.
Shortly b4 2019 when the rest of the country had already seen buhari for what he is,your ppl were the only ones cheering him on apart from his fellow hausa/Fulani fellow terrorists maybe because of Osibanjo.
You still capped it with giving him majority votes thereby reinforcing his onslaught against the northern Christians.
The thinking among northern Christians now is "so if buhari wan finish all of us,Yoruba go still vote am cos of a VP that has no effect whatever"?
Don't curse oo,just ask any northern Christian his opinion about Yorubas,you will be shocked.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari is not good but still better than Jonathan. Now go and hang!

I didn't read all your post just the Yoruba part that caught my eyes.
omoharry
post=105694197:

Interesting . Them and the Yorubas (especially the lunatics that are staunch supporter s of this devilish man called Buhari voted this man into power the first time then stupidly revoted him for the second time .

Despite the fact that he showed how nepotistic he is and how he ignored the people of Benue when they were massacred In Agatu. Still, the SW and the stupid and foolish meddle belt still voted for him .
I wonder what the MB were thinking, when they voted God Buhari again! .
I know the Yorubas voted for him the first time & again becos of Osibanjo ( who could not even bring himself to condemn the atrocities of the Fulani headmen,nor condole with his people when when they were massacred by the Fulanis.

However, it still beat my imagination till this moment, why the middle belt would give this nepotistic man any vote at all for the second time . Knowing how he treated the people of Agatu and his distain toward the whole situation.
Sometime wonder if we are too weak as a people to follow our own mind, without following the backwagon of always voting for wicked leaders who do not have our interest at heart .
Now look at the mess we are now in. A hyper inflation in a country that already poor , Terrorism at it peak , banditry (which has skyrocketed that our government is now begging them or pay them money to stop) kidnappings in daily basis with huge random paid to finance Thier dark activities, then the continuous massacres by the Fulani headmen, with backing from Thier grand patron , Pres. Buhari, with the help of our federal security .
To my Yoruba sai babas' , How market ? Are you guys happy with the calamities happening in the country now ? Hope u guys are satisfied now, by just having Ur son as a VP? while u continue to battle off the fuluni so that they do not kill you all and take possession of Ur land ? Nor can u travel to other state by car without praying to Ur God intently for safety to get to Ur destination so that you are not kidnapped and your life cut short .
Now to To the middle beltans .. Next time, when u see a fanatic and a nepotistic candidate that speak for the Fulani and a staunch supporter of Sharia or an exstrimist , pls run away from that candidate and vote for someone you know does not possess such dark personalities.
We in the south are equally fighting these Fulani monsters too..so everyone is on edge now & we are all now paranoid over the mention of the name Fulani .The Middle belt and the Yorubas gave birth to the monsters by emboldened them by bringing in Thier grand patron go be our president .
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by omoharry(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
DCatt:
There were two fulani, Yoruba took one and you took the other, so how is that a problem?

Though I don't believe you on what northern Christians think about Yoruba but it doesn't matter, we only answers to ourselves and do what's best for us.

Buhari is still better than Atiku.
To the bolded ..May your life be run just like Buhari has rule Nigeria in the last 6yrs. Idiot.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by omoharry(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
DCatt:
Buhari is not good but still better than Jonathan. Now go and hang!

I didn't read all your post just the Yoruba part that caught my eyes.
You are a clown and a pig is better than u. May you be one of the casualties of Buharis misrule ..Idiot
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ogbuu101:

There may be some truth to your assertions, but i very much doubt Buhari got the most VALIDLY cast votes in the south-west in 2015 or 2019 even. Yes, a lot of the electorate in the region may have voted for him because of Tinubu and Osibanjo, but i doubt they were in the majority. Notice how Tinubus' influence waned and the south-west electorate asserted themselves to the point of him almost losing Osun and Ekiti! However, his cup had become full and runneth over by the time we got to Oyo, and all his shenanigans, political sophistry and Abuja couldn't save his ass from getting a sound beating! For the once, the will of the people prevailed!

You see, all Buhari needs for a semblance of support in any of the three geo-political zones of the south is to have a 'godfather', that commands a reasonable following and respect in any of the regions, to help 'rally the troops' in order to do the needful. Why this strategy didn't work in the south-east....and south-south to a lesser extent, is because Igbos are republican by nature and hardly have political godfathers that can direct them on who to cast their votes for! Coupled with the fact that they (Igbos) just can't stand the man....more so in 2019, when his true intentions towards Ndigbo had been laid bare for all to see!
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Blue3k(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2021
PlatGurGongo:
I started by calling you Southern Kaduna people my brothers and sisters even though I am from Plateau state because in reality, there is absolutely no difference between Plateau and Southern Kaduna people except for imaginary boundaries that were drawn by colonial masters.
Culturally, Linguistically, Ancestrally, Mentally, Socially, Physically and Religiously, the people of Plateau and Southern Kaduna are basically the same.

Are you aware states can succeed and join other states? Instead of complaining about the situation just organize and merge. I doubt any new states will be created but state mergers seem more likely. The republic idea is highly unlikely.

Chapter 1 part 2 section 8-2

An Act of the National Assembly for the purpose of boundary adjustment of any existing State shall only be passed if- 

(a) a request for the boundary adjustment, supported by two-thirds majority of members (representing the area demanding and the area affected by the boundary adjustment) in each of the following, namely- 

(i) the Senate and the House of Representatives, 

(ii) the House of Assembly in respect of the area, and 

(iii) the local government councils in respect of the area. is received by the National Assembly; and 

(b) a proposal for the boundary adjustment is approved by - 

(i) a simple majority of members of each House of the National Assembly, and 

(ii) a simple majority of members of the House of Assembly in respect of the area concerned
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Lifeless iddiot, why don't you take your cursed ass to a hole somewhere and blame your forefathers for the mess they created before blaming others for your problem?
omoharry:
You are a clown and a pig is better than u. May you be one of the casualties of Buharis misrule ..Idiot
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2021
And yours and your family run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria. Weree akidanidani eniyan, were you in a coma when killing was at its peak during Jonathan or your amnesia has been programmed to only see the other side?
omoharry:
To the bolded ..May your life be run just like Buhari has rule Nigeria in the last 6yrs. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2021
You are just using this to feel good on nairaland.

Your leaders won't be trying to kill Tinubu under the cover of endsars if they believe his power was waning.

See as you always talk about Tinubu a Yoruba leader, it shows you have no leaders. How low can you people get by always talking about Yoruba leaders, do you see Yoruba talking about your leaders or obsessed as you are with Tinubu? Be your own people and stop being all over Yoruba, Abi you people followed Yoruba come as fisi or jara ni? Kilode gan! Your days start and end with Yoruba at the center of it, o ga o! Is this why you can't leave Nigeria even after other Nigerians begged you to go?
PROUDIGBO:

There may be some truth to your assertions, but i very much doubt Buhari got the most VALIDLY cast votes in the south-west in 2015 or 2019 even. Yes, a lot of the electorate in the region may have voted for him because of Tinubu and Osibanjo, but i doubt they were in the majority. Notice how Tinubus' influence waned and the south-west electorate asserted themselves to the point of him almost losing Osun and Ekiti! However, his cup had become full and runneth over by the time we got to Oyo, and all his shenanigans, political sophistry and Abuja couldn't save his ass from getting a sound beating! For the once, the will of the people prevailed!

You see, all Buhari needs for a semblance of support in any of the three geo-political zones of the south is to have a 'godfather', that commands a reasonable following and respect in any of the regions, to help 'rally the troops' in order to do the needful. Why this strategy didn't work in the south-east....and south-south to a lesser extent, is because Igbos are republican by nature and hardly have political godfathers that can direct them on who to cast their votes for! Coupled with the fact that they (Igbos) just can't stand the man....more so in 2019, when his true intentions towards Ndigbo had been laid bare for all to see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by omoharry(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
DCatt:
And yours and your family run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria. Weree akidanidani eniyan, were you in a coma when killing was at its peak during Jonathan or your amnesia has been programmed to only see the other side?
You are a deluded Fulani fool, who takes delight in the killings by ur kinsmen. However, if you are not a Fulani , then your case will be considered pathetic & one that need psychological attention .
I feel sorry for you and Ur pathetic way of reasoning ..in your diluded mind you are still playing the Jonathan administration even when we all know that life was bearable back then ...you must be diluted & pathetic with an IQ of an 8yrs old . .
On the other hhand,if you are a direct beneficiary of this dark Administration, then God will punish you severely for your heartlessness and wickedness. You talk like the very bloody cold hearted Fulanis, that have no soul in them . killers..that is who they are .You must be proud of your sick lineage if you are one of them. And equally be stupid if you are a southerner, who is still playing politics when we are talking of surviving before 2023..
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Thank you for your opinion, but please the term NORTHERN CHRISTIANS does not perfectly fit or describe us.
We are KWARARAFANS or at best the people of the PLATEAU GURARA GONGOLA region.

What you said to an extent is true. Personally, I have been quite angry with the Yorubas for their role in bringing Buhari to power 2015, however, I don't think most of our people share that sentiments. Many who did have decided to move on.
These days, we see a lot of change in body language among the Yorubas and that we see as a good sign.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
kmcutez:

What of Benue, Kogi and Kwara? Does the map include the whole of Niger state? I thought Niger practice sharia.

It's not really about Sharia or religion.

The map does not include the Nupes, Ebiras, Igalas, Idomas and Tivs.
These groups are larger centralized groups who have their own platforms, orientations and struggles that are slightly different from ours.

It is not synonymous to the Middlebelt.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
omoharry:

Despite the fact that he showed how nepotistic he was and how he ignored the people of Benue when they were massacred In Agatu. Still, the SW and the stupid and foolish meddle belt still voted for him . I wonder what the MB were thinking, when they voted God Buhari again! .

I know the Yorubas voted for him the first time & again becos of Osibanjo. Who could not even bring himself to condemn the atrocities of the Fulani headmen,nor condole with his people when when they were massacred by the Fulanis.

Now look at the mess we are now in. A hyper inflation in a country that already poor , Terrorism at it peak , banditry (which has skyrocketed that our government are now begging bandit to drop down Thier arms or pay them money to stop) , kidnappings on daily basis with huge random paid from victims to finance Thier dark activities, then the continuous massacres by the Fulani headmen, with the backing from Thier grand patron , Pres. Buhari, with the help of our federal security .

The only Middlebelt people who voted for Buhari in their majority were the Ebiras and Nupes, of course most of them are muslims and have been brainwashed to believe that a support for Buhari is a support for Islam.

However, in all the areas of Plateau Gurara Gongola in the map above, Buhari did not win. He only won in places that were rigged in 2015 and 2019.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by PlatGurGongo: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2021
BKayy:
There is this special type of anger I get when I see people from the same Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Benue and Taraba say the same thing Kaduna Nzeogwu's crew said that made them do the coup. The same thing they tried to avert, happening before this generationa eyes yet the people of that same place chose to side with the Caliphate when it mattered most.

On behalf of St. MAJOR Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, Col. Nwobosi, Lt. Wale Ademoyega, Major Ifeanyi Ifeajuna, Major Don Okafor, I say "Fvck you ALL, you deserve whatever you are getting today. Ndị ara"

Yes I understand you , but you must know that In the 1960s there was so much ignorance due to the level life was at that time.

Our people's only source of news for example was BBC Hausa' which was completely controlled by the British and the Sokoto caliphate.

It is very different now with the Advent of social media and electronic media, we can now search history and know the truths for ourselves and that is one among many reasons why we are retracing our steps.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Keep quiet there. Always blaming other people for their failures.

You think anyone can win an election without having at least a third of the votes from every region in the country?

You think a simple majority vote is all a president needs?

Maybe you should look at the figures INEC released again about the votes for Buhari from the southeast and middle belt before yarning crap.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Op, ask your people to join NINAS.
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by Validated: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2021
In summary, this is same thing Gideon Orkar rose up for, but was silenced. Nigeria needs a healer of a president, a unifier who has the capacity and balls to still this tide. I have been looking to see who has this capacity. Please, forget Tinubu, that is a business man. He can trade with anything. Of course Osinbajo is weak. Even weaker than Jonathan. Fayemi might be good, but he also is a weakling. In the SE, Orji Kalu is a bridge builder but, he is not the type that cannot compromise. Others are "useless", except  Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, but again, no political base. In North, Atiku is no solution. He cannot change the statusquo.
Who is there? A man of 'steel balls", IBB is old, OBJ is old. Not sure I can see anyone that can sanitize this country. God, there is none, not one. All others, all of them are same of same. Is Nigeria is not doomed? Wike seems to have the balls to call off any bullshit, but he is limited. Perhaps, Just a matter of time this contraption will collapse. May be that is how God wants it. It takes the likes of Buhari to awaken different ethnic nations. Just like it was in USSR, Yugoslavua, Czechoslovakia, Ethiopia-Erithrea, etc, it took one divisive ruler to awaken all sleeping ethnic nationalitues. Goodluck Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Go and hang yourself you this egbere gbeshani!

You are worse than fulani, so stop blaming them. Your greedy forefathers caused the problem Nigeria is in today and your lineage today is still toeing the same line for survival.

Like I said I don't read your nonsense past 2 lines, it's the usual bullcrap anyway.
omoharry:
You are a deluded Fulani fool, who takes delight in the killings by ur kinsmen. However, if you are not a Fulani , then your case will be considered pathetic & one that need psychological attention .
I feel sorry for you and Ur pathetic way of reasoning ..in your diluded mind you are still playing the Jonathan administration even when we all know that life was bearable back then ...you must be diluted & pathetic with an IQ of an 8yrs old . .
On the other hhand,if you are a direct beneficiary of this dark Administration, then God will punish you severely for your heartlessness and wickedness. You talk like the very bloody cold hearted Fulanis, that have no soul in them . killers..that is who they are .You must be proud of your sick lineage if you are one of them. And equally be stupid if you are a southerner, who is still playing politics when we are talking of surviving before 2023..
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by omoharry(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
DCatt:
Go and hang yourself you this egbere gbeshani!

You are worse than fulani, so stop blaming them. Your greedy forefathers caused the problem Nigeria is in today and your lineage today is still toeing the same line for survival.

Like I said I don't read your nonsense past 2 lines, it's the usual bullcrap anyway.
Ya! U dont read my comment past two lines but you read enough to get u worked up backing like a mad dog .
Re: A Letter To The Southern Kaduna People From A Son Of The Plateau by DCatt: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2021
If that sounds like a dog to you, you must be a dead ant, oponu!
omoharry:
Ya! U dont read my comment past two lines but you read enough to get u worked up backing like a mad dog .

(1) (Reply)

A nairalander meets unknown gunmen - VIDEO / Nollywood, #ENDSALIARS, PM Haters Showing Off With Buhari Train. Pictures. / Another Video Of Tinubu Rushing To Pee Publicly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.