Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri (1837 Views)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by SATANICALLY666: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
IPOB Members react... grin

Screenshots below

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by BiafIntel: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
RENO IS AN IDIOT.

12 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Tinubuadvocate: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ipob terrorist and reno are just useless people.

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by richmond500: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin ipob and Reno

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari has been giving this guy sleepless nights

3 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Access03(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Millimann: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Reno is trying very hard to attach himself to the great Igbo race.

12 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Reno is overreaching himself ...

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Everyone using Ipob to catch cruise this days
Lol
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by SaiOsinbajo: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
They will soon insult him when he press those hate button. For now, let him enjoy their mumu button small. Confused set of humans with hate running through their veins

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Number30: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
This Reno is an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by FakeUnity: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
God bless IPOB and all lovers of freedom and progress. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by blamingthedevil: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
I believe Reno die! Reno the great Buhari tormentor is the only one that can order Igbos to sit at home and get 100% compliance grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by blamingthedevil: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunmsg:
I believe Reno die! Reni the great Buhari tormentor is the only one that can order Igbos to sit at home and get 100% compliance grin grin grin

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Awon oloshi, did PMB sent you message for you to be present?

PMB went to Imo state to commission projects, but some lunatic terrorists and village JIHADIST though PMB went to Imo state to visit them?

Why are these ipob clowns and terrorists so dumb, idiotic and unintelligent?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

That terrorist loving clown as usual is looking for attention and the best way to get it is by massaging the fragile ego of low self esteem and inferiority complex ipobians...

See how they fell for his scam, and tomorrow, he'll go back to his anti ipob idiocy.

Igbos are just dumb and stupid..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by November1857(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[[s]Ipob terrorist and reno are just useless people.[/s]
Thesame way Tinubu has become useless in London, and never rule this kwantry..

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Fahdiga(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
seunmsg:
I believe Reno die! Reni the great Buhari tormentor is the only one that can order Igbos to sit at home and get 100% compliance grin grin grin
What a dry and incoherent junk

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
November1857:
Thesame way Tinubu has become useless in London, and never rule this kwantry..

ipob, did Tinubu sent your village elders any message that he's trying to rule Nigeria or your ipobian village?

The only useless clown in the world is your ipobian JIHADIST terrorist leader collecting stale beans inside ZOO jail like a monkey..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Isobug: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lol

What cruise?

In as much as I don't support Ipob approach to issues but to be frank with you, Your statement was borne out of hatred.
You want the Ipob to feel humiliation but ended up making no sense. How is this Reno's statement cruise-catching
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lol

When clowns and attention losers like reno need quick attention, they quickly hop on igbo or ipob stupidity because they are easy to dial and manipulate.

Watch the clown go back to his anti ipob routine tomorrow..
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

When clowns and attention losers like reno need quick attention, they quickly hop on igbo or ipob stupidity because they are easy to dial and manipulate.

Watch the clown go back to his anti ipob routine tomorrow..

Using FFK's style steadily on them

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by udele1: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Look at igbos arguing over who gave order to destroy their economy? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Millimann:
Reno is trying very hard to attach himself to the great Igbo race.

Nothing great about igbos. Only big tribe that gossip about small small tribes..... Turn themselves to their mate smh
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by blamingthedevil: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
IPOB Members react... grin

Screenshots below

Why don't you screenshot Reno's original tweet?
Re: PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

They are so easy to stroke and manipulate, just imagine a clown and nuisance llike reno claimiing that he has the power to oder Igbos around like dumb mumu and the follish Igbos are happy.

Today they hate FFK, but if the same FFK show up tomorrow to stroke and massge their frigile ego, den go sing his praise..

Igbos are just too dumb, weak and idiotic I swear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Reaction When Buhari Calls Him / South East Killings: 11 Northerners Killed At Kara Market In Abia State / Farooq Kperogi: If Lawan Is Picked By APC, Peter Obi Will Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.