Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region (364 Views)

Why Biafra Might Have The Largest Military In Africa / Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
You can't hate IPOB because a lot is structurally wrong with Nigeria. I did it before but changed my mind when I realised Nigeria can't be redeemed. How can I support a government that has been accused of shielding terrorists? Who takes a country that lacks the will to mention sponsors of terrorism serious? Why is Nigeria not a failed state?
Things are getting worse and you're asking me to reject Biafra. Why should I reject Biafra, is Nigeria better? I always laugh at the fools who want us to support the killing of Igbos, our brothers and sisters who are fighting hard to free us from this contraption. Will you spare and accept me even if I wear one Nigeria as clothes?
Give me one reason why I should hate IPOB and accept Nigeria? Should I accept Nigeria because there is security, respect for human rights, jobs, justice, equity? Why shouldn't I support freedom instead of death from killer Fulani herdsmen, bandits, boko haram, sharia etc? Most of what Nigeria does is blackmail IPOB and have a reason for killing innocent Igbo youths. The world is searching for reason to believe Nigeria is a united and safe nation. The only reason a Fulani soldier or police can give for killing an Igbo youth is that he is an IPOB; he wants to break Nigeria. If you're in a cage, won't you find a way to escape? The world looks at Nigeria as a very lawless place where your right to peaceful protest is not even guaranteed not to talk of justice. Where is the justice of those killed in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna etc and how do you ensure my safety as a Nigerian?
How can you tell me you killed an IPOB member because he is violent but you still killed him when he carried placards? Which should I believe when IPOB has come to deny any violent action. I want to say clearly that Igbos support IPOB because Nigeria is not a better option. That's why Igbos sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by theInterpreter: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Trash

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Jerryherd: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

*Seventeen Southern Nigeria State Governors met in Asaba and Lagos... 3 Ibo Judas aka Governors decided not to show up but send their Deputies

*Everyone agreed Presidency should come South after 8 years of Fulanis rule, Ibo Judas in PDP wants another 8 years of Fulanis because of Vice President

* Southern State agreed on September 1 anti open grazing law deadline, till date no Ibo state had passed the bill, they even went to Abuja to agree to grazing route and ranching

*Nyensom Wike , Sanwo-Olu are battling to get Southern Nigeria their well deserved Value added Tax, Ibo leaders are wining and dining with Buhari in Imo State

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by AlexBells(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol if Nigeria can't be redeemed what makes you think that Biafra can be redeemed lol, when you will still have people like Uzodimma in Biafra, lol
Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Solsix(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

*Seventeen Southern Nigeria State Governors met in Asaba and Lagos... 3 Ibo Judas aka Governors decided not to show up but send their Deputies

*Everyone agreed Presidency should come South after 8 years of Fulanis rule, Ibo Judas in PDP wants another 8 years of Fulanis because of Vice President

* Southern State agreed on September 1 anti open grazing law deadline, till date no Ibo state had passed the bill, they even went to Abuja to agree to grazing route and ranching

*Nyensom Wike , Sanwo-Olu are battling to get Southern Nigeria their well deserved Value added Tax, Ibo leaders are wining and dining with Buhari in Imo State

Yorubas brought in Buhari, other southern states wanted good luck. So yorubas have always been on thier own.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Aboks(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Aboks(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Solsix:

Yorubas brought in Buhari, other southern states wanted good luck. So yorubas have always been on thier own.

You mean mgba ti mgba ti
Re: Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Some people are yet to understand the level of killings going on in the north.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vat Imbroglio: It’s An Ill-wind; All Parties Must Tread With Caution. / How Really Powerful And Spiritual Are Traditional Rulers? Picture / DRA the best man for Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.