Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (308 Views)

They Won't Listen Now Untill It's Too Late again! / Not Too Late To Start / It's Never Too Late To Make It In Life; See Photos To Encourage You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Makiaveliiiii: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: . by Makiaveliiiii: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
someone should plesse help me, i'm willing to do anything within my reach
Re: . by headbasher96(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2021
And u can't give her your phone to hold as collateral when u get your salary u will go and collect it back u even have data to come and post online oga

Pls help yourself there are alot of menial jobs out there time u spend writing this shit reach to follow boys move 2 bag of cement climb man waka

FYI we ma the thing hard for us na the same country we dey

1 Like

Re: . by donteddy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
I think you are a wicked person. Go and meet your friend now and handover your phone to them instead of his phone. Your should be responsible for your shit.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Foreign Used White On Black Toyota Camry Sport SE / The Scam In Nigerian Youth Investment Fund / How To Do Online Reputation Management Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.