Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up (894 Views)

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Tomahawk99(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
If no be skit then na job, she wan scam. If na me I go collect back my money or i congo, anointing can wait.
The only anointing she needs is a good dicking down.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Truthissupreme: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Skit

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Flashytv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tomahawk99:
If no be skit then na job, she wan scam. If na me I go collect back my money or i congo, anointing can wait.
The only anointing she needs is a good dicking down.
I swear to God that thing is not skit it's real don't doubt me, God can arrest anybody anywhere at anytime. A runs girl once prophecy to everyone in the club and she was 100% correct no be say th say
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by sammy329(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I swear to God that thing is not skit it's real don't doubt me, God can arrest anybody anywhere at anytime. A runs girl once prophecy to everyone in the club and she was 100% correct no be say th say
grin grin grin grin

I have heard stories about this before too.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Tomahawk99(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Ok o!
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Lool, a perfect example of what I ordered for - Olosho and what I got - Malaika
The guy should better calm down and listen to what the spirit has to say
Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by Buliwyf: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

I am sure you weren't there. They told you this story. But somehow you believe it. And now you are propagating it yourself claiming "no be say them say".

That story is a lie. It never happened. Unless you want to show us the runs girl with proof, you better stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am sure you weren't there. They told you this story. But somehow you believe it. And now you are propagating it yourself claiming "no be say them say".

That story is a lie. It never happened. Unless you want to show us the runs girl with proof, you better stop lying.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Nuns Raped Little Girls With Crucifixes!!! / The true definition of adultery according to the Jewish Bible / That Flaw In Christianity...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.