Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) (58905 Views)

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Myhusband(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Are you done??

nah until you recovered your common sense back

depressed monkey everywhere
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Adakintroy: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Lol
You're correct but they're dog family not cats.

The hyena was prolly confused cuz he hasn't eaten human before so he fit never decode where the belle location dey. Na their choice target be dat.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by shadeyinka(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2021
dreh17:
When I eventually attain a position in this country where my decision will have effect on the mass, first thing I'm campaigning against is religion. Not banning religion activities but I'll make sure we discourage people against it. Tax those churches, It has enslaved my people for so long.
The innocent grandma took him for overnight prayer only to get hauled by beast. Prayer wey dem no fit pray for their house, talk to their God in their mind
Some sundays back, a man with his two daughters and his wife on his bike cruising back from church had accident right at the t junction for my area, the man leg enter bike chain, the thing bluntly grind the feet comot from the ankle, leg looking like zombie leg, wife was rushed away to hospital. Those small children dey there confused, too small to understand what was going on. Btw, na ppl wey dey drink and watch ball for bar opposite junction first rushed to their aids when it happened.
People need to start putting same energy they put into religion into developing themselves.
I hope you will ALSO tax organized crime syndicates to discourage people from joining them.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Adakintroy: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Lol
You're correct but they're dog family not cats.

The hyena was prolly confused cuz he hasn't eaten human before so he fit never decode where the belle location dey. Na their choice target be dat.

They are more cats than dogs. But they are neither. They belong to their own family (hyaenidae). but if must be said ancestrally they are more linked to cats. Very far from Dogs. Not even two state close to dogs.

The four types are: spotted, striped, brown and Aadarworlf hyena
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by symbianDON(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Imagine a country where wild animals roams around, causes bodily harm and in some cases mauled their victims to death...

If this happened in my homeland Nigeria, next day all the able bodied men in the community would storm the said forest, and kill all moving, crawling and jumping animal in there.

Oops! Wild animals don't roam here because our love for bush meats has made run away...
unfortunately, in Nigeria, wild animals don't roam around but wild wicked men do...

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by DoggoneDogg: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Adakintroy:

They are more cats than dogs. But they are neither. They belong to their own family (hyaenidae). but if must be said ancestrally they are more linked to cats. Very far from Dogs. Not even two state close to dogs.

The four types are: spotted, striped, brown and Aadarworlf hyena

All right then
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by eteba(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
God bless u boy
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by xjiggy: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Any wild animals wey try roam for 9ja go roam enter pot. Fear no let Python craw anyhow again not to talk of roam. Even Domestic animals no dey waka anyhow for area. Boys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, ok mystery solved homeboi grin cool

Unsolved, if you ask me.

angry
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2021
xjiggy:
Any wild animals wey try roam for 9ja go roam enter pot. Fear no let Python craw anyhow again not to talk of roam. Even Domestic animals no dey waka anyhow for area. Boys are not smiling

grin grin grin
Naija we hail thee. Our own dear native land.

@Topic
Get well soon boy. May God's light continue to shine on you.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Tonyx5(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Pitiful boy, I pray he survives the days ahead.

If the hyena had been attacked & killed before it pounced on the boy, our animal activists would claim it's a harmless animal.
True talk lmao

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Kpokrikpo: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up.with this things. It getting too old. Everything thing una go use as opportunity to batch una country. Una no get sense sef.
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
May the name of the lord be praised,is not easy to survive a hyena attack.God's mercy,his grace and miracle saved the life of this little boy.congratulations for a successful surgery.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Adakintroy: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

grin

Gerrat!

Una thing de tire person.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by Kpokrikpo: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Adakintroy:

Gerrat!

Una thing de tire person.
wink grin
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Unsolved, if you ask me.

angry

Why the angry face grin? I'll stick with this conclusion until proven otherwise.
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by BRATISLAVA: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why the angry face grin? I'll stick with this conclusion until proven otherwise.

Lol. wink

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by theInterpreter: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

People are the ones encroaching on wildlife areas by building there, and not the other way round. Wildlife areas are rapidly shrinking leading to conflict with humans. If u understand this the logical solution would be to relocate the animals to a controlled environment as you say and not to instantly kill. We are more evolved than that as humans. Incase u haven't noticed, most of he world's wildlife is classified as endangered species - one day there'll be nothing left if we go around killing everything in sight.
what of humans?
Aren't we meant to live too?
Re: Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
theInterpreter:
what of humans?
Aren't we meant to live too?

Yes we can but still leave space for the wildlife - but we're building everywhere now and acting surprised when wild animals appear at our doorstep. It's very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.