Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo (175 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS A PRESIDENT WHO STABILISED NIGERIA, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS SOUTH EAST LEADERS..

President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday in Owerri said that he would want to be remembered as the President who stabilised Nigeria in the area of security, economic prosperity and triumph over corruption.

The President, who spoke at a town hall meeting with South East leaders during his one-day official visit to Imo State, said with less than two years left in his eight-year tenure as President, security still remains a major priority for his administration.

Read full post
⤵️⤵️
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/09/buhari-in-imo-i-want-to-be-remembered.html?m=1

Re: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo by adontcare(f): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin. Baba the shock absorber

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
adontcare:
grin. Baba the shock absorber
Lol e choke �
Re: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Buhari In Imo by slimfit1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
For sure you will be remembered for waking us Southerners from our slumber thank you and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: The Parable Of Fruit-bearing Tree / Panel Blames Victims Of Fulani Terrorism For Ongoing Madness In The NW / Buhari List Conditions For Lifting Twitter Ban.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.