Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles (19020 Views)

Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History / Birmingham 2022: Tobi Amusan Wins Gold In Women's 100m Hurdles Event / Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by delpee(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to her. A worthy ambassador indeed.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
chiemmanuel:
With the right atmosphere and preparations, Nigerians would keep on excelling
The best news so far in a September full of news of adultery, Tonto dike, the idibias, and an oshiomole type trousers worn by okechukwu Buhari.
Kudos,we need more of THIS

Congratulations...to her.

Best news...so far... In the mist of all the shifty stuffs in the atmosphere...

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by BENEAMATA: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2021
The pikin dey are talkin'
Omo t'on só

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by bamidell(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2021
DigitalyYours:

Congratulations Oluwatobiloba

Top athletes of the world visualize themselves performing at very high levels before they actually perform. Seeing a picture in your mind of what you plan to do will significantly increase your odds

Alaye leave English.... Work hard and be Favoured
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by Germi9: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2021
chiemmanuel:
With the right atmosphere and preparations, Nigerians would keep on excelling
The best news so far in a September full of news of adultery, Tonto dike, the idibias, and an oshiomole type trousers worn by okechukwu Buhari.
Kudos,we need more of THIS
Africans…with their mentality of crying

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by seanjy4konji: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2021
No be by twerking nude on instagram and showing curves....

We all know you have no meaningful contribution to the society than to spread toto and collect omney so i do you anyhhow untop my money.

Na this type woman deh give us small joy say we be nigerians..

No be the ones weh because dem don bleach dem no go give us rest of mind after working all day trying to give them money for bleaching creams...

Pigs..

Washere omo ologo.

2 Likes

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by phemmyfour: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2021
victons:
How did she come second at Olympics when they both crossed the line at 12.69?
milliseconds

E.g 12.69.12secs is faster than 12.69.99secs

1 Like

Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2021
zoomman:

Olympics is in the past. Diamond league is the present and world championship is in the future. I think sports is the only thing that unites us in this country.
Not true... There are always comments here about how one of the country's teams did well or did poorly because of players from certain tribes.

How does sport unit us in a time like this when tribalism has taken over our hearts?
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by Bsmartt(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations to you Tobiloba Amusan
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by themanderon: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2021
She really did very well. DEfeating an American and a Jamaican who are known to be very good in this kind of race is no mean feat.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by zoomman(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Not true... There are always comments here about how one of the country's teams did well or did poorly because of players from certain tribes.

How does sport unit us in a time like this when tribalism has taken over our hearts?
I as a person never for once been a tribalist biggot. I'm a yoruba guy but I relate more with eastern and northern brothers the most. Most of them are my friend. My best friend is an ibo guy. So we are all entitled to our opinion. I believe In one Nigeria.
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by cashful(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations Amusan.

Between, was it 12:30s that was stated as her SB prior to the start of the race? That's an error I guess
Re: Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles by SATELLITENET: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger: Mikel Arteta Wants Ex-arsenal Boss To Return To Club / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.